Slimming world whilst pregnant....

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Being an already plus sized gal finding out i was pregnant (again! lol) and that i was only going to get bigger filled me with dread - however this pregnancy has gone relatively smoothly & I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant - saw the midwife this morning and everything is normal and progressing well :)
I'm possibly going to have to have a c-section as i had to have one with my son and they tore a hole in my uterus whilst pulling out the placenta and so they're worried about me rupturing while in natural labour - they still haven't made up their minds on whether they're going to let me try for a natural birth but just incase i have to have surgery i've been advised to limit any extra weight gain & if i could 'lose a few pounds' then all the better.
So....under supervision from the midwife & consultant i started slimming world 2 weeks ago - and although i'm having at least double the top amount of allowed syns I've lost 6lbs in 2 weeks! :D I have to show my midwife my food diary every week so she can see i'm eating enough but so far she's happy with it. Here's to a few more pounds going before bubs pops out! :)

double congratulations hun on your pregnancy and on starting and losing 6lb while pg.
I admire you because I think it is so easy to say oh well i'm pg i'm gonna get big so I will eat what I want you have chose to control your weight and improve your pregnacy well done hun.
stick with sw after your baby born hun it falls of you just after having a baby I joined sw when my son was 2 weeks old (sept) and had lost 2 stone by xmas. it gives you that little boast to carry on.
good luck with everything hun

Firstly congratulations on your news and secondly..well done on the loss whilst being pregnant!
When I fell pregnant with my Daughter, I couldnt stomach eating salads, fruit or veg...in fact anything healthy! It was horrible! Im hoping that when we try for number 2 it will be completely different!

Back