slimming world

meme

hello i am thinking of starting slimming worls this week and just wondering if i will have 2 give up my coffee? x:break_diet:

Sat here with the nice cup of coffee while typing this....

NO - you don;t have to give up coffee or anything really, thats the nice thing about SW.

no, i couldnt live without my coffee, i use my 350 mls skimmed milk as my healthy extra A and anymore if you use anymore is one syn each cuppa, i love slimming world, go for it ive lost around 21 pound in 8 weeks, x

perfer tea myself, but you do't have to give up coffee. you get a certain amount of milk that you are allowed 250ml or 500ml for to HEXB's and you can also have syn allowence for milk :)

coffee is fine, if you have it black it will be free if its with milk and sugar then you will need to count your milk as a healthy extra A and/or as with the sugar count it as syns!

your C will explain it to you better but yes i couldnt survive without a good cup of coffee!! i've cut down alot but not eliminated it completely

hello thanx for that, aww dnt know if my poor kids would survive if i had 2 give haha!!
well done 2 every1 that has lost weight thats fab xx

Back