• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming World

nannydi

wants a new body
S: 21st4lb C: 18st0lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 3st4lb(15.44%)
give me heart failure why don't you lol
what update?
i was worried really worried!!!
hurry up and put it back on lol i getting withdrawal already lol
x

Eeeekkk, I found you guys again!!

I need to check my food diary - I can't remember what I'm having for tea, hehe.

(note to self - must get life) x

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Phew, my heart went then, i said my heart. xxx

Melanie

Over half way to target
S: 15st2lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 4st0lb(26.42%)
Oooh - that's a sign of a guilty conscience right there!! What have you posted already that you thought you may be banned for?????

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
I panicked too i thought it had been removed due to discussing new plan. I though sw were raging. Talk about heart failure

S: 27st3lb C: 25st9lb BMI: 54.6 Loss: 1st8lb(5.77%)
I was bricking it then going NOOOOO I'm only on the end of my second week of SW you can't go I need the help lol

Melanie

Over half way to target
Well i dunno, it just said denied access as i was searching for syns. Never did find them so i ate it anyway:D
Ha ha - well done you!!! Surely the syns don't count if you couldn't look them up - must be syn free while SW board is down!!!

Melanie

Over half way to target
Check out the user list at the bottom of the news page - all us SW bods are hanging out on here now!!!

Shall we all go and take over WW board??

I don't think anyone has been banned - but we should all see it as a lesson (not being patronising)... MM's can take away the privalage of us using MM's at anytime, therefore we should all just get on and enjoy the forum. xxx

Sue - I dunno either, I think I had one at one time... xxx

hehe yeah everything should be syn free, it was only a babybel light so i doubt i've done too much damage,
TBH i don't really no what happened, is it sad that i'm excited to see the new sw forum? :D