Slimmingteen's Diary

slimmingteen

OK, so this diary is basically just a way for me to see what I'm eating and to make sure I am actually eating what I think I'm eating. And for that reason EVERY LAST MORSEL I put in my mouth will be recorded in this diary :). I'm quite excited now.

Breakfast- 1/2 cup porridge + 1/6 (I think) cup musli + 1 tsp golden syrup.
Snack- Apple
Lunch- 1/4 veggie haggis + 1/2 cup rice + green beans + salt +herbs
Snack- Marshmallow squares bar
Dinner- 3 eggs (omelette) + fry light + half red pepper + jalepenos + salt + spice
Snack- 1 portion sugar free jelly + apple

Maybe it would help to say what I'm slimming for too. Basically I'm 18 and I've been overweight throughout my teens. I've never had a boyfriend or felt right in nice clothes. I'm over 14 stone and my weight is getting me down. For this reason I've decided that this summer I am going to be a lovely slim 18 year old having fun like 18 year olds should, without feeling self conscious :) I hope to lose 3 stone by June.

Thursday
Breakfast- 1/2 cup porridge + 1/4 cup musli + orange + 1tsp golden syrup
Snack- Actually I ate FIVE apples today O_O (I know) but not all at this time. Still, I'm putting them all here.
Lunch- Can of tuna + 2 slices bread
Snack- 42g bournville dark chocolate bar (not great)
Dinner- 3 eggs + jalepenos + half red pepper + 2 slices bread (haha, exactly the same as yesterday but the pepper and eggs needed using up)

Yesterday I was SOO hungry by the end of the day. I think it was mainly stress. Fortunately I have no food in the house (and I'm too lazy to go to the shops ;)).
I forgot to put in my original weight. As of last Tuesday it was 14 stone 3 lb. *sigh* the heaviest I think I have ever been. Still, next weigh in next Tuesday :) hoping for some results.

Hi slimmingteen

Welcome to the diary board and good for you, im almost 10 years your senior, im 27 so your so young ,stick to your plan and all will work out. Also i only started dating myself around 19/20 lol so again youve 2 years head start on me there and now im a married hag laughing...

Keep up the good work and keep positing as its a great motivation tool.

Amber

Hey,

Nice to see your trying, I also have struggled with weight problems since I can remember :(

Just keep up the good work, I hope to lose 4 stone by September ... not sure Ill make it but certainly gonna try :)

Good luck

x

Back