slimmingworld website

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
You may be disappointed with this week's result in which case don't be too disheartened, your Consultant is there to help you overcome whatever the problem is. Or it may be you're OK because you're aware of what's happening. I know it can be difficult, but either way, try to remember that there really is no shame in a gain or a maintain

-This is the message that the website just gave me, when i entered my weekly weigh in. I gained 1 lb this week.

its the little things like this that make sw part of my life..

aw thats nice isnt it? ive just joined my class today after going solo for a while so really need to go have a look round the site to see what its all about x

Nice and supportive that :)

One of the reasons I gave up on WW online was when I was doing really well and losing 2.5/3lbs a week Id put in my weight and the blooming site kept telling me to be careful I was losing weight too fast :mad:

Very rude ;)

haha, starlight, how bizare!

yeah it is nice to have these little notes when i gain, even though its nothing i dont already know or have been told.. it just reminds me that this is why SW cant be classed as a diet.. if i were doing anything else and gained, id be told to tighten my reins and buck up my ideas!

Yes, it's supportive. However once i got that message four weeks in a row...made me laugh!

Aww thats nice. I think im going to have a gain on monday even though i been good this week as i think my previous bad weeks will catch up with me. I have tried ww but find sw much more easier and more supportive xx

Actually.....I hate those messages!!!! Lol
They are always exactly the same!!
If you lose you get the same message, if you gain, the get the same (other) message and if you maintain you get another message...but it's always the same flippin' one!
I don't think it would hurt SW to have a few different messages and then randomly select what one it will show you depending on your success that week.

Honestly they really make me wanna go Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.........!!!! Lol

Back