Slinking back tail between legs....

cery

Argh I am such a fool, why do I do this?! Every time I have a good week - staying on the plan and enjoying it, eating well using my syns etc then have a loss at weigh in day - I blow it the following week. I don't go completely off but I am less rigid about what I snack on and this usually results in a STS the following weigh in day which I did. Then I totally let go this last week and just ate without thinking, last night was a 60th party where we all had Chinese and cake and it was lovely :D I gained 1lb today which I am not surprised with and actually secretly pleased with, I thought it would be lots more. What I am really annoyed with is my lack of discipline, I really really really REALLY want to loose this weight for me, and because I want to start trying for my third baby at the end of the year and I have an image in my head of a sleek bod with a perfect bump rather than the whale plus bump I was with my previous two :sigh:

Also like a bigger fool, I stayed away from the forum cos I felt guilty and embarrassed when I should have used it as a support network :mad::sigh:

Annnnd like an even biggerer :p fool, my online account ended today, and I have to go it alone as we are a bit skint, and Little Miss I-Have-No-Discipline feels like she's headed for a disaster :eek::break_diet:

Why am I such a plonker? :confused::cry: and how the heck do I start again

Come on now be realistic. You've seen that you've gone haywire and you've come on here to hold your hands up. Get straight back on plan. X

so you just draw a line under the last 2 weeks, and have another first week.

make a list of all the free and superfree snacks you can have without feeling guilty and plan your syns, if you go off track for a snack or a meal or a day then just take a deep breath and get right back on track again.

keep that pic of your sleek body with little bump in your head and focus on that, when you reach for something you don't really need to eat bring the pic to your mind and say to yourself 'what do I want more?'

you can do it, you know you're danger points so you're half way there to overcoming them.

Can you not go to a class? that way its only £5 every week rather than a big lump sum at once, I couldn't have got to target without my class the motivation and support is invaluable.

but don't cut yourself off from the forum, you need support from somewhere and thats what we're all here for xx

Yes just keep bobbing on here for support and info etc. Line drawn, start again. So many of us do it, youre certainly not alone. We are all here for each other

Back