Lost 3lbs-----70lbs to go
Lost 4lbs-----66lbs to go

Lost 5lbs-----61lbs to go
Lost 6.5------54.5lbs to go
Lost 3lbs-----51.5lbs to go
Lost 2.5lbs---49lbs to go
Lost 3lbs-----46lbs to go
Lost 4lbs------42lbs to go

only 1/2 off for me but well pleased as i had a party where the champagne was free so i flexi sin that night

It's very quiet in here recently :eek: Have most people stopped doing it?

I'm reporting in with a 3lb loss towards my Slinky Santa Challenge this week :D

Seeking Santa slimmers

New to this forum and on my second week of Slimming world. Lost 3 in the first week. Very pleased about it as I had been to th epictures, had a day out in york, BBQ on the Saturday and a pub lunch on the Sunday. Weigh in night is Monday. Have seen a dress already for my Christmas do!

i lost 1lb this week ... is the running totals being updated?

It would appear not missyxx :( I think maybe making a ticker and keeping track youself might be a good idea :)

The whole thread seems to be dying tbh :(

There's another (more livelier) xmas challenge thread going though if you would prefer to join that one. I think I might ask if I can defect over to them :D

Can I join please?
Id like to lose 20 lb by xmas, Im 40 in about 6 weeks so Id like to get another half stone off by then.
i weigh in on a Saturday- only lost a pound this week but Ive been off work and Ihave a really active job so I think that explains it.
Thanks girls
Jojo
xxx

I have been terrible at keeping up with this challenge but i'm back now and have lost 6lbs this week, could you update me please :D

well done on your losses people x

Back