Trying to go from 45 bmi to 25...

@20thcenturycat I got a few more of the eat play love (is that right?! Am I mixing it up with the film?!) ones they gave away in the last countdown offer, the 12 week journals :)

Week 25 - 3lb off and my 3st award! Bang on 3St lost to date.

Chuffed with this - I didn't aim to get my 3st this week, I was aiming for it by 10th September, but I was secretly hoping I'd make a big enough loss to get it this week. Scales flicked 0.5lb upwards but luckily settled on my 3lb!!

This was also my first interim target. I have another 5 St I want to lose to get me to a healthy bmi, but I might want to lose more than that. Right now, I am trying to think of my second interim target, and I'm thinking of setting it at the weight I need to be for a 30 bmi (which is another 3st). Got lots of hugs at group when I got my award, love my group so much! ❤

@20thcenturycat I got a few more of the eat play love (is that right?! Am I mixing it up with the film?!) ones they gave away in the last countdown offer, the 12 week journals :)

Week 25 - 3lb off and my 3st award! Bang on 3St lost to date.

Chuffed with this - I didn't aim to get my 3st this week, I was aiming for it by 10th September, but I was secretly hoping I'd make a big enough loss to get it this week. Scales flicked 0.5lb upwards but luckily settled on my 3lb!!

This was also my first interim target. I have another 5 St I want to lose to get me to a healthy bmi, but I might want to lose more than that. Right now, I am trying to think of my second interim target, and I'm thinking of setting it at the weight I need to be for a 30 bmi (which is another 3st). Got lots of hugs at group when I got my award, love my group so much! ❤

Well done that's amazing!!!
You are brilliant :)

Ruth
X

Week 26: maintain

Had a huge night out the night before weigh in, so wasn't surprised at the scales! I weigh on a Saturday, and by Thursday the scales were showing a -3lb loss - and by Saturday, a maintain. Hoping for a good loss this Saturday as hopefully it was just water retention making me maintain from the alcohol.

Having a lot of nsvs now though - I'm finally seeing the difference in my face, my cheekbones are coming in and my jaw is more defined. Less chins yay!! Not quite down to one chin yet (still some chin fat) but so much happier. Have felt tons more confident too, striding around with my head held high :) and I've bought a few new bits of clothing to enjoy in smaller sizes, which is nice! Wearing an 18 in m&s trousers atm and fit into a 20 pair of fitted asda trousers that didn't go anywhere near fitting me 2 months ago. About to have to clear out a lot of clothes actually - I'm noticing things are actually way too loose around my armpits so they're flashing my bra, which is when I admit defeat and stop wearing clothes to death!

Week 27: -4.5lbs

Total loss so far: -46.5lbs

So chuffed!!! That puts my next award within sight, which always inspires me :) love a shiny sticker and certificate

Had a good week, I went out last night again but had about 40 syns of drinks so not too bad at all compared to my past form! I can happily flexisyn that :)

I also started to finally see the losses this week - I did a 3st face to face comparison and it really hit me! So that was awesome :) going home this week to see my mum for her birthday, looking forward to her seeing the difference in me :)

Hattie you're doing so well!! I have around 9-1o stone to lose to get to a healthy weight and BMI (My BMI is 43 I think) so I'm feel very inspired seeing how well you've done!! :-D

Back