Discover Slinky's 'get to goal' diary

Still not off to the best start today but im determined the rest of the day will be better.

Ive had a scotch pancake for breakfast and somehow a biscuit fell into my mouth too. Thats probably about 7 points for breakfast.
L: 0 point mushroom soup
S: egg salad (2)
D: Chicken salad and coleslaw (7)

so, better effort tomorrow i guess! Again!

You ok Slink?

Gah, sorry, had another bad week at work and just really not had time to get onto here and update. Havent really been pointing but i have been reasonably good. I must have gone over points though because ive not lost any weight and am still at my start weight. Im really back to pointing now. I did go over yesterday but only by about 3 points and im feeling much more positive. Work is still really difficult but i feel like im getting there.

Todays food:
B: banana, yog, cereal bar (3)
S: grapes (0.5)
L: prawn and pasta salad (6)
S: crisps (1)
S: jelly (0)
S: yog (1)
D: roast lamb (not sure yet), roast potatoes (3), veggies (0)
14.5/18 so far, not including lamb

Sorry to hear work isn't going well for you right now.
Am sure as you have started pointing the weight will start to come off,when do you wi?

Aww :( for the work stuff, :) for you coming back to ww and giving it another go! :)

Taaaaa daaaaaaaa. I'm back. Heavier than ever but determined-again

Have had two good days, and am feeling positive. I've a long way to go now, thanks to spending the last 6 months half-heartedly dieting. Am now 11.6 and my goal is 9st!

Monday 11th march
B, yog
S, hm mushroom and leek soup
L, pasta with tinned toms
S, pickled onion monster munch
S, yog
D, chicken salad
S, jelly and meringue

Tuesday 12th march
B, bran flakes
L, chicken salad
D, fish, mash, veggies
S, yog
S, jelly and meringue

Plans for Thursday 14th March
B: yog
L; chicken stir fry
S; pickled onion monster munch
S: yog
D: hairy dieters lasagne with veggies

Feeling really pleased with myself so far and ive managed to avoid the scales all week, which is a miracle for me. Im not feeling things any looser but ive not been drinking a lot of water. Im suffering with really bad headaches at the moment, so i really need to hydrate myself - for some reason though, i just cant seem to make myself!

Hi hun , welcome back just been reading your diary from last year just an idea but I never date my tracker/diary that way if I do have a bad day and feel like writing it of I don't have to worry that I've ruined my week or weigh in because I don't have a specific day to do it on ( consciously I do) but for me the weight comes of when it comes of
Sorry thats a big jumbled up ramble but it might help x

Hi sorry been busy just seen your post I have my diary down on my little book but I have been considering doing a diary in the past I've got bored of putting it down but its good for others to see as I enjoy looking through others and getting ideas so I think I'll start tomorrow there don't seem to be many for discover plan so it'll be good I think. Thanks for that its helped me go for it.

Hi there, hungry horse lol! Their plates are huge as are their meals very scrummy though I love it there. Well done on that 4lb loss that's great x

Right, im back again. I had my 4lb loss and then somehow went a bit wrong. Bit annoyed about that as really that should have inspired me. Anyway, i ONLY gained 1lb, which isnt too bad i guess, so im now 11.3 and really determined (again). That spot of sunshine over the weekend reminded me of how awful and frumpy i felt last 'summer' and i really want to do as much as i can now to prevent feeling like that again.

Todays food:
B; branflakes - 2.5
S: apple
L: chicken and bacon salad - 3
S: yog
S: strawberries and melon
D: steak, actify chips, veggies, black pepper sauce - 10
S: ?

Really hope i can get to 11st by next week, as its my birthday, then hopefully at least 6lbs by the end of April, so basically about 9lbs in 3/4 weeks - eek, thats pushing it really isnt it?

Anyways, watch this space!

Back