Slinkysons diary

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi All My name is Sonia, I've recently given birth to a beautiful baby girl and now have 6 stone to lose, I didn't gain all that through pregnancy I was already well over 3 stone over weight when I got pregnant last October! I've been stalking these s&s pages for a while now, I did this diet last year and lost 4 stone in just under 3 months so I know it works great!

I'm so unhappy at the size I have never been this big before so I've got packs at the ready! Today I am having my final blow out then that's it first thing tomorrow I'm back at it 100% haven't decided whether to do 3 shakes plus a meal or 4 I may start off in 4 simply because having a newborn who feeds every 2 hours (she's on formula) and then changing, ending etc you just don't have time to cook nutritious meals I've been eating loads of crap on the go!

I'm really looking forward to getting back in it I enjoyed the diet last time plus it's summer this time so will be even easier :) Looking forward to losing the weight with you all :) xx

Hi Slinkson
Here to follow, i'm also a restarter 3rd time ouch. Just think where I could have been Doh!
I lost well but unrelated medical probs meant I went astray. just started 5 days ago afresh
Good luck in your journey xx

Hi Slinkson
Here to follow, i'm also a restarter 3rd time ouch. Just think where I could have been Doh!
I lost well but unrelated medical probs meant I went astray. just started 5 days ago afresh
Good luck in your journey xx

Good luck to you too huni! Just think 3rd time lucky :) I've tried on and off since losing weight early last year to get back on plan before I got pregnant of course but my heart wasn't in it! It is now though I'm actually really excited I know the first weeks the hardest but once your past that its plain sailing :) xx

Hello! I remember reading you diary before. Congratulations :) xx

I've done almost every diet under the sun but I need to lose this weight seriously so I'm back on minimins as it does help me stay on track.

Here to support you hunny

Faith xx

Hello! I remember reading you diary before. Congratulations :) xx

I've done almost every diet under the sun but I need to lose this weight seriously so I'm back on minimins as it does help me stay on track.

Here to support you hunny

Faith xx

Hi Faith, I've been here a few times and I completely am in the same boat as you I've rise ever diet and for me It has to be all or nothing! I love slimming world always have but I cheat too much where as with s&s I don't cheat because the results keep me going! I find thus forum to be the best support I've tried a few when I tried the other diets but Ive always preferred s&s and SW forum people are really supportive and helpful!

I'll support you to Huni

Can't wait to get started tomorrow dreading getting on the scales but it has to be done I roughly know what I weigh and it's the biggest I've ever been :-( however I find losing weight in the summer so much easier :)

Enjoy the sunshine I'm off for a walk down the prom :)
Xx

So here I am again day 1!!!

Feeling very positive about this, so far I've had porridge for breakfast! Going to do 4 packs I think for the first week, and see how I get on! But I may have to go onto 3plus meal! Will see how I get on!
Just done my weight and measurements
My weight is a shocking 16.7ibs at 5ft4inches tall! It's not good I'm so unhappy it's my own fault for being such a pig over Xmas and then again eating everything in sight whilst being pregnant!
I've only ordered shakes, soups and meal packs for this week so for next week I'm going to get some bars ordered too! I used to love then truffa bars :)

You can do it Sonia! It's always tough and weight loss or gain is such an emotional thing. I'm trying to get my head in it but doing ok so far! As soon as week one is over you'll feel fabulous. You may have gained some weight but it'll be off you in no time. I'm here to support you sweetie. I'll set up a new diary soon and will give you the link to it but I want to wait a few days as I've had a few stop and starts xx

You can do it Sonia! It's always tough and weight loss or gain is such an emotional thing. I'm trying to get my head in it but doing ok so far! As soon as week one is over you'll feel fabulous. You may have gained some weight but it'll be off you in no time. I'm here to support you sweetie. I'll set up a new diary soon and will give you the link to it but I want to wait a few days as I've had a few stop and starts xx

That's brill Faith yeah send me the link! My health visitor has been today to weigh Poppy and she's kicked off with me wanting to rush my weight loss! And said I shouldn't start s&s until after I get the all clear from the gp at my 6wk check up which is 3 wks today! I don't know what to do I feel fine think she's bothered I may develop baby blues and put my body through to much stress! I'm debating whether to just do JUDDD just for 3 weeks then on my down days I can do s&s then up days just eat healthy that way I can still have my packs! I really want to lose this weight but don't want to do any damage I know my insides will take a while to repair as I went through 15 hours of active labour to then end up with an emergency c section! I hate how I look I love my daughter to bits she's the best thing that's ever happened to me! This is my fault that I look this way I totally went crazy with junk food when pregnant! Urghhhhh help!!!

So after a long talk with my other half I've decided to keep my diary here but just healthy eat until I get the all clear from my gp on 5th August as I want to do s&s again worked brilliantly last time! ?

That's brill Faith yeah send me the link! My health visitor has been today to weigh Poppy and she's kicked off with me wanting to rush my weight loss! And said I shouldn't start s&s until after I get the all clear from the gp at my 6wk check up which is 3 wks today! I don't know what to do I feel fine think she's bothered I may develop baby blues and put my body through to much stress! I'm debating whether to just do JUDDD just for 3 weeks then on my down days I can do s&s then up days just eat healthy that way I can still have my packs! I really want to lose this weight but don't want to do any damage I know my insides will take a while to repair as I went through 15 hours of active labour to then end up with an emergency c section! I hate how I look I love my daughter to bits she's the best thing that's ever happened to me! This is my fault that I look this way I totally went crazy with junk food when pregnant! Urghhhhh help!!!

Ahhh bless. I wouldn't take baby blues too lightly as they can be quite stressful due to all the hormonal changes. Not sure what sort of an effect dieting would have on it but it seems like your HV is genuinely concerned. JUDDD absolutely works and the losses are pretty good. I guess you'll find more info on that section. Whatever you decide I wish you all the best sweetie xx

So after a long talk with my other half I've decided to keep my diary here but just healthy eat until I get the all clear from my gp on 5th August as I want to do s&s again worked brilliantly last time! ?

5th of August is not far off and better to be safe I think! Good luck with eating healthy Sonia xx

5th of August is not far off and better to be safe I think! Good luck with eating healthy Sonia xx

Thanks Faith I'm keeping my diary here as this is where I intend to end up! Yeah she was very concerned so I have then her advice and just going to healthy eat doing JUDDD but as i said with SW abc s&s thrown in but I know the losses won't be what I'm used to having followed s&s so I know I will be solely follow the s&s plan very soon! Anyway good luck let me know once your diary is up and running will help support you :) xx

Well 3rd day at loosely following s&s along with sw and I'm 2ibs down this morning! I know I will lose quite abit in the first two weeks due to the excess water from pregnancy can't wait to get the all clear at my 6 wk check up so I can start s&s properly and see the big results :) anyway loving the cookies and cream shake they didn't do that when I did s&s last year!

Just having a vanilla shake with a teaspoon of coffee on to wake me up! Lovely

Yay! 2lbs down! Go you! I love the caramel or hazelnut shake with a teaspoon of caramel or hazelnut flavoured coffee,

Yay! 2lbs down! Go you! I love the caramel or hazelnut shake with a teaspoon of caramel or hazelnut flavoured coffee,

OMG bet that's yumy will order some of them in a couple if weeks :) I need to order some bars too! I'm just having a veg soup for lunch not overly keen but I'm one of these that needs variety, my brother follows cambridge and he just has 4 strawberry shakes a day I couldn't do that he's lost over 5 stone since feb though I'm
Hoping that I will be around 11 stone by Xmas once I can get out walking more pushing Poppy I know that will help! :)

Hope your having a good day, have you set your diary up yet? X

I need variety too. I remember ordering loads of porridge last time as I began to love it and after a few weeks of having porridge I couldn't stand the smell let alone the taste!! Your bro is doing so well :) I am doing Pilates and yoga whilst vlcd-ing. I will also be walking my dog daily. Yes, pushing lil Poppy around will help you burn calories.

I'm about to set up my diary now. I wrote on my old diary but think all the people have gone from there and besides its a fresh start so new diary sounds more appealing!

I need variety too. I remember ordering loads of porridge last time as I began to love it and after a few weeks of having porridge I couldn't stand the smell let alone the taste!! Your bro is doing so well :) I am doing Pilates and yoga whilst vlcd-ing. I will also be walking my dog daily. Yes, pushing lil Poppy around will help you burn calories.

I'm about to set up my diary now. I wrote on my old diary but think all the people have gone from there and besides its a fresh start so new diary sounds more appealing!

I did the exact same with the new porridge I prefer the original porridge I used to love the making cookies with it! I'm going to start doing yoga and swimming as soon as I get the all clear still feel abit sore! How long have you been back on s&s? How much do you have to lose? Yeah that's why I set up a new diary because its s fresh year new start and all that :) x

I did the exact same with the new porridge I prefer the original porridge I used to love the making cookies with it! I'm going to start doing yoga and swimming as soon as I get the all clear still feel abit sore! How long have you been back on s&s? How much do you have to lose? Yeah that's why I set up a new diary because its s fresh year new start and all that :) x

So did I. Loved it with mixed spice but couldn't even smell it right now! I've been back on plan since the start of this week. I only have about 2st to lose and lost half a stone so far which I'm pleased about. Take ur time with exercise sweetie, last thing you want to do is hurt yourself especially as a c section is considered major surgery.

I've set up my diary in the diary section on slim and save but I can't send a link from my iPad. However my title is:
"Faith - My SnS Diary"
xx

So did I. Loved it with mixed spice but couldn't even smell it right now! I've been back on plan since the start of this week. I only have about 2st to lose and lost half a stone so far which I'm pleased about. Take ur time with exercise sweetie, last thing you want to do is hurt yourself especially as a c section is considered major surgery.

I've set up my diary in the diary section on slim and save but I can't send a link from my iPad. However my title is:
"Faith - My SnS Diary"
xx

Half a stone already that's bloody excellent can't wait till I can get on it properly :) I'm not rushing no exercise I'm still aching and abit sure from that walk 2 days ago! I think when you have a c section you don't always realise what major surgery it is and think you can do more than you actually can! I'll find you now Hun I only ever use the app on my iPhone I never use laptop anymore! It's so much easier isn't it, my oh has taken the ipad to work with him x

Half a stone already that's bloody excellent can't wait till I can get on it properly :) I'm not rushing no exercise I'm still aching and abit sure from that walk 2 days ago! I think when you have a c section you don't always realise what major surgery it is and think you can do more than you actually can! I'll find you now Hun I only ever use the app on my iPhone I never use laptop anymore! It's so much easier isn't it, my oh has taken the ipad to work with him x

SnS losses are pretty good aren't they? I am happy :) I think you'd better off waiting a few more weeks and at least you have fab losses to look forward to and you're body will be healed. Having said that, your current loss is brilliant too!

Back