Slinkysons diary

SnS losses are pretty good aren't they? I am happy :) I think you'd better off waiting a few more weeks and at least you have fab losses to look forward to and you're body will be healed. Having said that, your current loss is brilliant too!

I know what your saying my family keep telling me the same bits its so tough when you feel this coral you just want to lose weight and start feeling like myself again! But I am going to speak with the doctor and tell him my intentions and see what he says he may recommended that I carry on as I am for a few more weeks like you said! GP's don't tend to be a fan of vlcd's so I'll be surprised if he tells me to get started! The scales haven't moved since the other day but I'm trying not to weigh myself every day it's hard though! However Monday is my official weigh in day ;) hoping for a few pound xx

I know what your saying my family keep telling me the same bits its so tough when you feel this coral you just want to lose weight and start feeling like myself again! But I am going to speak with the doctor and tell him my intentions and see what he says he may recommended that I carry on as I am for a few more weeks like you said! GP's don't tend to be a fan of vlcd's so I'll be surprised if he tells me to get started! The scales haven't moved since the other day but I'm trying not to weigh myself every day it's hard though! However Monday is my official weigh in day ;) hoping for a few pound xx

I'm sure you'll have a nice loss. Docs can be funny with VLCDs but in a few weeks time it wont matter what they think as long as ur health check goes well. Have a fab weekend hun xx

I'm sure you'll have a nice loss. Docs can be funny with VLCDs but in a few weeks time it wont matter what they think as long as ur health check goes well. Have a fab weekend hun xx

Hey Hun weekends been lovely thank you hope yours was too! It's my first wi tomorrow I know for a fact I've lost at least 5lbs woop pods more! I just want to get into that next stone bracket which is the 15s so fingers crossed I hit it tomorrow :) im being extra careful today :) x

Hey lovely, found you :) xxx

OMG sooooooo happy to report an axing loss of 10lbs! I'm hoping for another good loss this week then I'm sure it will slow down my cankles are starting to look like ankles again after my c section so the water is almost gone yey I'm well into the next stone bracket too so I'm feeling really happy and positive about things :) xx

Yayyyy well done you that's Brill!!! Xxx

Thank you ladies I do feel loads better now that my baby weight is finally coming off I have a long road ahead of me! X

You will get there, I thought exactly the same when I was bordering 16 stone and now im nearly in the 10s. And you've done it before so U can do it again. =D

have U tried the mint choc shake? Ita gorge! Xx

You will get there, I thought exactly the same when I was bordering 16 stone and now im nearly in the 10s. And you've done it before so U can do it again. =D

have U tried the mint choc shake? Ita gorge! Xx

Is it oooooow I will order s couple to try I love choc mint I'm not so keen on choc orange but choc mint! Yumy! Well done you've done so well to get down to near the 10s! I remember when we both started up in there at see highest weights! Granted I'm heavier now but it's only because I just because I went daft and totally indulged whilst preggers!! But the weight is coming down so it's all good! I just can't wait to get on s&s properly rather than just doing 3 days a week on it, I'm following JUDDD till I get the all clear but keeping my diary here as this is where i belong :) how's the wedding plans coming along? Have the family backed off abit? X

You'll get there hun. You've done it before and you will definitely do it again :)

Thanks Hun I'm
Bloody will get there I'm just so glad my weight is coming down now starting to feel very positive :) x hope your getting on ok.? So so what kind of things have you ordered off s&s this time round? I'm sat here looking at the screen to order and I have no idea what I used to have other than the porridge cookie and pancakes made with porridge but can't remember much else lol! X

I was the same in my pregnancy, only natural :p
wedding plans are ok, havnt done much, im very laid back lol need to start organising why im off over the hols.
Oh blimey the family issue was nothing to do with the wedding, we don't speak to OHs mums side of the family, havnt for 6 years and they have come onto my sons skool grounds and to my home theeatening all sorts! its been horrific! And still on going god I hate them!!

Anyway how's everything with you? Xxx

I was the same in my pregnancy, only natural :p
wedding plans are ok, havnt done much, im very laid back lol need to start organising why im off over the hols.
Oh blimey the family issue was nothing to do with the wedding, we don't speak to OHs mums side of the family, havnt for 6 years and they have come onto my sons skool grounds and to my home theeatening all sorts! its been horrific! And still on going god I hate them!!

Anyway how's everything with you? Xxx

Yeah very true, if we have any more kids I won't go stupid like this time round bound to gain some but my god never again will I let myself go like this!
So you haven't turned into bridezillar then!! One of my friends has she's driving us all insane!! OMG that's awful, I wonder why they are starting now after all that time of bit speaking! Bloody families hey! Hope they sod off and leave you all alone!

Things are good, I'm tired out but that's expected with a newborn!! Planning our wedding for next year so that's keeping me busy while I'm on maternity leave :) can't wait to start dress shopping! I've done all the little bits just need my dress, mens suits sitting, honeymoon and cars and that's it all else is done! We arnt going abroad to get wed anymore we wanted too but it's was working out at over 12k which is just ridiculous! So getting married locally! Neither of us are religious so getting married in a park then a reception do to follow! Exciting :) what dokie bridesmaids are you having? We've gone for a summery theme - lemon, white with a hint of hot pink :) xx

Oh basically they've waited for him to be old enough to understand what they have to sat! Which is lots of lies and tales about me and basically just to turn him against us, there freaks!

Haha nope no bridezilla, far from it!!! I havnt even got a theme or anything, i let me bridesmaids choose the colour and theee dress I just had to ok it LOL im shocking!!!

Oooo that sounds lovely! It'll soon be here i can't believe how quick its come around xxx

Oh basically they've waited for him to be old enough to understand what they have to sat! Which is lots of lies and tales about me and basically just to turn him against us, there freaks!

Haha nope no bridezilla, far from it!!! I havnt even got a theme or anything, i let me bridesmaids choose the colour and theee dress I just had to ok it LOL im shocking!!!

Oooo that sounds lovely! It'll soon be here i can't believe how quick its come around xxx

Sod them Hun they'll soon get fed up when they don't get anywhere!!! Bloody families hey!! Just keep thinking positive :)
I'm no bridezilla either but I do love organising stuff so I've just been doing our wedding favours etc while I've been off work with no much to do!
I can't get over how quick yours has come round I remember chatting about it earlier lady year! Scary isn't it eeeeek!!!
My weights coming down nicely so I'm going to carry on doing JUDDD/SW a few more weeks out HV keeps going on about getting postnatal depression, which can be triggered on a vlcd too soon after birth so will stay as I am a little while longer! Im still doing s&s 2-3 days a week then eating healthy the other days so its working really well! I'm loving the cookies and cream shake yumy so many nice new ones :) so hue much have you list in total now it must be at least 4 stone if not more? X

Hello how are you? I just read your message! You've probably ordered your packs by now but I ordered a mixture of everything except for porridge and some shakes that I wasn't too keen on from last time. It's funny how much our taste buds change on this diet.

Ooooo do U like the cookies and cream? I nearly theew it back up haha, so mad how everyones taste is so diff!!
how are U getting on? I loved juddd! Wish I could do it again!!
Well I went from 15.11 to 10.7 but then put a stone on :[
Oh yeah I ended up joining sw and the classes, I loved it, but it wasn't enough restriction for me, so ill defdo be following that after the wedding :-D xxx

Back