Slipped up again im such a faliure

Willbeyummy

Why do I keep doing this :-( I don't want the blooming food which is worse I want to stick to the plan and get thin and to goal which I can do I'm fed up with myself now my otherhalf has taken all the bank cards ect so I can't buy the crap and I'm finding new ways of cheating so it isn't working I will do a full day 2moro even if it kills me I'm so bloody miserable :-(

I know but I can't seem to get any further :-(

I felt like that (hi btw lol) you lose a ton of weight and you hit that wall but like legs has said, look how far you've come. You should be proud of yourself and as long as you keep trying and lose a little bit every week or maintaining then you're still doing well :D

I know and I am maintaining but still got 2.5 stone to lose :/ suppose I best go get the kids washed and do my exercise DVD :/ x

You'll be fine, just don't beat yourself up over it. You'll get it done, you've lost nearly 5 stone so you're obviously determined and will see it through :) enjoy your exercise DVD I'm going to eat a lovely cambridge bar :/ lol x

Why do I keep doing this :-( I don't want the blooming food which is worse I want to stick to the plan and get thin and to goal which I can do I'm fed up with myself now my otherhalf has taken all the bank cards ect so I can't buy the crap and I'm finding new ways of cheating so it isn't working I will do a full day 2moro even if it kills me I'm so bloody miserable :-(

Errrm less of that thanks, you are NOT a failure! What you are is human and that means that sometimes we have slip ups but the important thing is to learn from them and to come back more determined instead of feeling guilty. Remember what you said to me about guilt on sat?! Forget the mistake, and find your inspiration eg picture of you thin/fat or whatever or that bikini you want to buy and imagine yourself where you want to be. You have done SO well and will continue to do so, who cares if it takes a little longer. Have a bath or something, stick on a bit of Friends and tell yourself you can do this because you CAN xxx

That was me on Xmas day please excuse my son dont know how to blank out his face lol x

Attachments

• image-388084628.jpg
    image-388084628.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 151
This was me on my birthday 9th April I can't tell a bloody difference :/

Attachments

• image-3842093476.jpg
    image-3842093476.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 155
I can't see it :'(

Thank you fingers crossed I'll see it soon. X

Holy moly! Girl you look amazing and seriously like lil legs said, a different person! have you kept some of ur old clothes? U should do that thing they always do in magazines and put ur old trousers on, i bet they'd look like clown pants! C'mon, you know u can carry on! I had a 'cross roads' moment when my dad offered me a GU choc pot but i managed to decline and had my choc shake that i had frozen, and honestly, it wasn't as gd as the gU but it was still pretty darn nice and i can go to bed feeling happy. why don't u craft some treats out of ur products? xx

I can't do them iv tried lol! And I ate 5 of my bars on Sunday :/ lol nothing else, didn't save any as it's not an option to fit in to them again lol helping you 2 can see a difference I will do this 2moro and will get to goal :D

There you go, thats fighting talk :D Honestly, seeing how u have changed has made me believe you can do it even more so you should think the same! And if u don't beieve it go to Primani and buy a top or something cheap i9because you won't need it in that size for long!) and u will see that u are most definitley a skinnier minnier you! I had a browse through the 'inspirational photos' this morning and it made me so happy to see what folks have achieved, reckon u should stick urself on there too. xx

Doing well today so far :) bad day yday daughters just having a nap so got 10min sit down until we go walk the dogs and go to the park :)

Back