1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Slow carb diet trial...

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet - Diaries' started by findingfit, 30 August 2014 Social URL.

1. findingfit

findingfit Member

Not sure if this is the right place to put this diary . I'm starting the slow carb diet tomorrow (as in tim ferris' four hour body). It's basically low carb but with pulses...so protein, low carb veg, and lentils & beans.

I have tried a lot of diets before but have had most success on low carb. I just find it hard to sustain in the long term. Apparently adding in beans and 1-2 cheat meals a week will make all the difference.

I'm trialling this for 30 days and hope to lose 10lbs.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sammy1

sammy1 Well-Known Member

Hi and good luck with low carbing, i have not heard of tim ferris but will be interested in hearing how you get on.

4. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Hi and good luck. Will be interesting to see how it works:)

5. findingfit

findingfit Member

Hi Katie and sammy Thanks for dropping by. I had a tough last 10 days so never got started (my dog was v poorly, on a drip etc ), and I've decided to just try low carb instead...

6. sammy1

sammy1 Well-Known Member

Hi, sorry to hear about the dog, I hope he is ok now, Good loch with lowcsrb. Once you get into it it gets easier.

7. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Hope dog getting better. Low carb is good:)