Red Day Slow Cooker Adobo Chicken

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I got this from allrecipes.com and it is sooo good!

• 3lb of skinless chicken pieces (I bought trays of thighs/drumsticks and deskinned them)(I used about 10 pieces in total)
  • 1 red onion, sliced
  • 8 cloves garlic, sliced or crushed
  • 3/4 cup light soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup cider vinegar
Put the chicken in the slow cooker. Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

Hi SatceyUK from zinnia in the US--that recipe sounds delicious, I love my crockpot and will definitely try your recipe-thanks for sharing

Sounds yummy :) I'm always looking for crockpot recipes. As a matter of fact, I think I'm always printing out your recipes that you post. Thanks!

Hi SatceyUK from zinnia in the US--that recipe sounds delicious, I love my crockpot and will definitely try your recipe-thanks for sharing
Hi Zinnia - I have relatives in your part of the world, and I went to high school in the tri-state area :flirt2:

This sounds delicious Hun..thank you!

x

This looks amazing! I'm always looking for recipes for my slow cooker! Will definitely give this one a try! Thanks for sharing! :)

Perfect, something that'll take care of itself in slow cooker and DH will eat :)

Not sure im sold on this one but I will give it a go with a joint of pork instead of the chicken. What would you serve it with?? Sorry having a dumb day...... its the cold x

This recipe is really really nice with a pork loin roast - I make it like this all the time now rather than with the chicken as it just falls apart!

Sounds delicious...and a change from chicken recipes

Back