Slow Losers thread support for 100% wwers with slow loses

size102b

Banned
Hi I thought Id start a slow losers thread for us wwers who stick to plan and lose slow.......
I thought we could come here moan grumble then spur each other on.
Sadly it seems some of us lose slpow what ever we do.

I lost 1lbs this week and last week and still have 6 stones to lose SO Im going to change it to a new goal or ill get unfocused I will go for my goal of 2006 when I felt great and see what happens after that. So for now i had 6 stones 3 to lose but Im going for 4 st 10lbs so thats 66lbs.

Hope we all keep focused xx:(

I lost 1lb last week too :( damn scales. im hoping hoping hoping it'll be a bigger loss next week :( otherwisw I'll probably get demotivated and binge on cake!

I was told sometimes a blip makes our bodies lose again as it makes it think OH she isnt straving herself I can let go of the fat lol Im know I sound mad but apparently as we cut back week after week our bodies hang on until it thinks we arent cutting back.......
BUT my fear there is I could have one blip and then undo a whole weeks good work?
Im doing fast start this week 20 points instead of 22

I say we do a 100% plan this week and see we may get 2lbs next week :eek:xx

Cakes got so much fat and sugar give you spots ;)

Last edited:
Tee hee yes, cake is evil! but yummy! Ive not had any since Feb but its getting tempting with every small loss on WI! So god help me on my food shop on wednesday - *I will NOT walk down the cake aisle!*

lol you'll be at the till with your cheeks stuffed with cake smiling :D well like a hamster hehehe
NO dont do it but ww cake I love the mini cupcakes chocolate ones yumyumyum

Or maybe we should look at it like 1lb a week is a steady loss?? :confused:

xx

mmmm cake lol. Ive just made In the night garden cookies with my lil boy. I will be having one after dinner as worked out as only 1.5 points each one :)

Im another 1lb 'er! I've got 9 lbs to lose so have got at least 9 weeks left to get to goal if things stay how they are.

mmmm cake lol. Ive just made In the night garden cookies with my lil boy. I will be having one after dinner as worked out as only 1.5 points each one :)

Im another 1lb 'er! I've got 9 lbs to lose so have got at least 9 weeks left to get to goal if things stay how they are.

ah bless I may make them with my youngest as they like to see us try what they bake dont they
9 weeks thats fab and you'll be done at summer woohoo
Ill be done in 66 weeks :( xx:rolleyes:

They sure do, tho it ended up a right mess in the kitchen.. he's only 18 months so was a bit wild with the mixing lol

I will probably struggle to lose the last 3-4 lbs i reckon, so the last 3-4 weeks will probably turn in to 6-8 weeks lol.

Im on 17 points and use them all up everyday, tho on the weekend i still have a treat within my points. Thought maybe the takeaway treats could be slowing the weight loss, ( although they are in my points still ) but when i cut them out one week, i still lost that 1lb.

ah bless I may make them with my youngest as they like to see us try what they bake dont they
9 weeks thats fab and you'll be done at summer woohoo

66 weeks will fly by! Cant believe we're almost in May already. I think 1lb a week IS a steady weight loss and we should find 2lbs a real bonus - its hard though, just wish i could get on the scales and lose it all overnight!

I reckon you might have a couple of 'extra losses' so try not to think of it as a bad thing. At least you are on the right track. Or try to break it down into chunks, like, 'in 4 months I'll be 1/4 way there'. To me that sounds loads better!

Ahhh bless him love em at that age
Mine are 14 10 and 5 girls lol lovely arguments :rolleyes:

I think you'll do it you sound focused and 17 is low my mum was on 18 at maintance and had to exercise alot but hurt her knee.........

Good luck I hope you get it off in the next 4-6 weeks xx

Wow 18 at maintenance? blimey. I have never worked out what i'd be at maintainance, i dont even think i know how to?

My Nan had 3 girls. I've got a 6 year old girl too.. shes 6 going on 16 though.. a right little madam. She does make me laugh though, everytime she sees me reach for the wii fit board she makes the "measuring, measuring, measuring, done" noise haha! can tell i'm on that thing quite a bit.

Im hoping its all gone by mid june, my birthday time, but i think im gonna have problems maintaining. I'm going to give it a good go, but I always do when i lose weight.. gr! I get to a weight i like then it creeps back on and i diet again.

100% Determined this time :)

x

Ahhh bless him love em at that age
Mine are 14 10 and 5 girls lol lovely arguments :rolleyes:

I think you'll do it you sound focused and 17 is low my mum was on 18 at maintance and had to exercise alot but hurt her knee.........

Good luck I hope you get it off in the next 4-6 weeks xx

Wow 18 at maintenance? blimey. I have never worked out what i'd be at maintainance, i dont even think i know how to?

I think you add an extra 6 points on for 'maintenance' and then see how that suits you. Then reduce/increase as you can (i.e. if 6 extra points = weight gain, reduce extra pts) but you have to monitor it carefully. However, if we're 'slow losers' it's likely that maintenance will be lower than an extra 5 or 6 pts because we are practically maintaining on the points we already have. (Does that make sense?)

I am not looking forward to maintenance but - like you, I'm really determined to do it this time! I guess some of us just gain weight easily!

I think you add an extra 6 points on for 'maintenance' and then see how that suits you. Then reduce/increase as you can (i.e. if 6 extra points = weight gain, reduce extra pts) but you have to monitor it carefully. However, if we're 'slow losers' it's likely that maintenance will be lower than an extra 5 or 6 pts because we are practically maintaining on the points we already have. (Does that make sense?)

I am not looking forward to maintenance but - like you, I'm really determined to do it this time! I guess some of us just gain weight easily!

Oh my god, 6 points on top to maintain..lol I don't know how i feel about that, was secretly hoping it would be at least 10 but hey i'll give it a good go when i get to goal and see if it suits me.

whay hay l'll join too lets see what happens on wed :eek:

Think that's me too. I'm usally chuffed to lose a lb. Often it's less. I think too many diets over the years ahve shot my metabolism to bits. My Mum always says I have an efficient body that would ahve survived the starvations of famine.

Lynda

Back