Slow loss this week..

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
Just been for my 3rd WI and have lost 4lb,thats okay I guess but its not as much as I had hoped,I have had totm and maybe that contributed to water retention,who knows.Anyone else found that to be the case?

I think as a general rule of thumb, you do weigh heavier at that TOTM, so I wouldn't worry about it. Look at your first loss!!! Alot of people only achieve that in 2 or 3 weeks!
I'd look at it on an average if I were you.... you've lost 8 lbs a week! Thats over 1 and a 1/2 stone my god in 3 weeks, I'd be chuffed to nuts with that! :):):) xxx

Thanx Toni,I am okay with it really just with the previous WI's,I expected a bit more but hey ho,another 4lbs lard gone!

Thats Great!!! I Am Like You, Have Had My First Weigh In And Lost A Stone And Now Feel Anything Less Than 5lbs Will Not Be Good Enough But I Know It Is Still A Loss And Thats All That Matters!!

Don't be disheartened nearly 2 stones off in 3 weeks is a fantastic weight loss. 4lbs is 2 bags of sugar. keep up the good work

Firstly well done hun! I had a few smaller losses and they seemed about a month apart so i reckon TOTM plays a massive part! Still a great loss though xxxxxx
P.s wheres the pic?? xx

Hey Shamrock - same as me, 4lbs. Thats nearly two stone you have lost - are you taking your measurements? You must notice a difference now. Well done ! JUlia x

Any loss is good and thats not slow look what you've did so far, you should try not to think like that or it will be hard to stick at remember Rome was not built in a day and your doing amazing keep it going :talk017:

Thanx Guys,im keeping at it anyhow,it will be worth it in the end.as for the pic,have asked hubby to e-mail me the pic from his pc and he still hasnt done it,thats men for you x

Dont have to tell me about men lol!! xxx

4lb is a great loss id be more than happy with that every week, well done xx

Back