Slow loss this week..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Shamrock, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just been for my 3rd WI and have lost 4lb,thats okay I guess but its not as much as I had hoped,I have had totm and maybe that contributed to water retention,who knows.Anyone else found that to be the case?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think as a general rule of thumb, you do weigh heavier at that TOTM, so I wouldn't worry about it. Look at your first loss!!! Alot of people only achieve that in 2 or 3 weeks!
    I'd look at it on an average if I were you.... you've lost 8 lbs a week! Thats over 1 and a 1/2 stone my god in 3 weeks, I'd be chuffed to nuts with that! :):):) xxx

4. Shamrock

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanx Toni,I am okay with it really just with the previous WI's,I expected a bit more but hey ho,another 4lbs lard gone!

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

Thats Great!!! I Am Like You, Have Had My First Weigh In And Lost A Stone And Now Feel Anything Less Than 5lbs Will Not Be Good Enough But I Know It Is Still A Loss And Thats All That Matters!!

6. Fat Girl Slim

Fat Girl Slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't be disheartened nearly 2 stones off in 3 weeks is a fantastic weight loss. 4lbs is 2 bags of sugar. keep up the good work

7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Firstly well done hun! I had a few smaller losses and they seemed about a month apart so i reckon TOTM plays a massive part! Still a great loss though xxxxxx
    P.s wheres the pic?? xx

8. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hey Shamrock - same as me, 4lbs. Thats nearly two stone you have lost - are you taking your measurements? You must notice a difference now. Well done ! JUlia x

9. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good loss shamrock, that's 2 bags of tate and lyle. Well done ;);)

10. colawater

colawater Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Any loss is good and thats not slow look what you've did so far, you should try not to think like that or it will be hard to stick at remember Rome was not built in a day and your doing amazing keep it going :talk017:

11. Shamrock

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanx Guys,im keeping at it anyhow,it will be worth it in the end.as for the pic,have asked hubby to e-mail me the pic from his pc and he still hasnt done it,thats men for you x

12. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dont have to tell me about men lol!! xxx

13. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    4lb is a great loss id be more than happy with that every week, well done xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.