SLOW START!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RED, 11 September 2007 Social URL.

1. RED

RED Full Member

I wanted to start SS on monday...my hubby I think forgot and on the way home from work says do u want an Ice-cream...HELLO!! And the weakwilled one that I am took the Ice-cream then reminded him I was supposed to be SSing 'Oh dear I'll have to start tomorrow!!' Then I started off good all day today then all of a sudden my husband and I had a dinner date with an old friend completely spur of the moment and unexpected...I really tried but gave in...I feel really bad and need a good telling off...but I promise I will begin tomorrow this is too important to me for me to mess around!!!
    I had to tell u all so I dont hide it and start the binging!!!
    SORRY!!:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobe

loobe Member

Diet:
    cmabridge diet
    Hi Red don't beat yourself up too much we all make mistakes. My biggest mistake has been to eat too much and get too big.
    Please don't think oh well I slipped up and then use it as an excuse to pig out. Tell yourself oopps I have slipped up best get back to it now, I will not do that again in a hurry.
    Good luck

4. suzanned

suzanned Member

Ok so you made a couple bad choices...move on and move forward. You can do it and you will feel much better for it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.