SLOW START!!!

RED

I wanted to start SS on monday...my hubby I think forgot and on the way home from work says do u want an Ice-cream...HELLO!! And the weakwilled one that I am took the Ice-cream then reminded him I was supposed to be SSing 'Oh dear I'll have to start tomorrow!!' Then I started off good all day today then all of a sudden my husband and I had a dinner date with an old friend completely spur of the moment and unexpected...I really tried but gave in...I feel really bad and need a good telling off...but I promise I will begin tomorrow this is too important to me for me to mess around!!!
I had to tell u all so I dont hide it and start the binging!!!
SORRY!!:break_diet:

Hi Red don't beat yourself up too much we all make mistakes. My biggest mistake has been to eat too much and get too big.
Please don't think oh well I slipped up and then use it as an excuse to pig out. Tell yourself oopps I have slipped up best get back to it now, I will not do that again in a hurry.
Good luck

Ok so you made a couple bad choices...move on and move forward. You can do it and you will feel much better for it.

Back