slow weight loss???

dids22

Hi
im on week 5 of the cd diet, week 3 i lost 3pound and this week i lost 2 which i was abit dissapointed about as i havent cheated since i started but ill keep going on for anouther week!

My partner says thats its alot of money for that kind of weight loss and could lose 2lb aweek doing slimming world, but i said that i would hopefully have a better weight loss next week!:(

i know it is a strain on our financies but i wanna show that its not gonna be this kind of loss every week ????

Does any1 have any tips on how to make my weght loss quicker???
thanks x:)

Are you drinking enough or too much water? When I did cd previously, I was drinking too much and retaining water...

i drink 6 pints min, have been told to drink 6-8 aday, i did cd early last year with a different cd coucillor and she told me just 4 pints??

Do u think that i could be drinking to much???

how much water were you drinking when it was to much? and how much you drinking now?

Thanx for you response i appreciate it x

I was drinking about 7 pints, had to drop down to 6 and then 5 before I got the balance right.

Back on cd again now and have been drinking 6 pints a day, first weigh in tomorrow so will see if I need to change again then!

does it really affect your weight loss if you drink too much? Omg some days I can drink 6 or 7 litres!

Well good luck with your first weigh in hope it goes well for you, :)
think ill try 5 pints aday this week and see how i get on. x

does it really affect your weight loss if you drink too much? Omg some days I can drink 6 or 7 litres!

It depends on the individual, my family have a history of water retention - great!

It did affect my weight loss until I got the balance right - your cdc will tell you if they think you're retaining water so wouldn't panic about it!

i only lost 1/2 pound on my 2nd week which really upset me! im just prayin for a better loss next week - some people seem to loose so much, why not me? lol xx

Did you lose inches rather than weight loss?
i wouldnt of minded if had lost a few inches and only 2 pounds but i didnt even do that!!!!
its so frustrating :(

Totally understand the "can lose 2lb at SW" thinking, however 2lb at SW/WW etc is considered a good loss for the week there - they also get lots of weeks of 0.5-1.5lb don't they! Personally I've never lost super-fast on CD compared with other people, around 3lb per week without "whooshes", but the key for me is that the loss has kept going where other plans have stalled at the 2stone mark.

Keep going Dids, CD will get you where you want to be. xx

It depends on the individual, my family have a history of water retention - great!

It did affect my weight loss until I got the balance right - your cdc will tell you if they think you're retaining water so wouldn't panic about it!

thank you! I have a weigh in on Tuesday so will ask then :)

Both hubby are I drink about 3 litres a day, we have lost over 3 and a half stone between us in 4 weeks. Remember when you don't loose as much weight as you expected that you probably have lost fat but retained water - hence why it is important to measure yourself. This is the best diet we have both ever done as it really works.

I'm sure i read somewhere that fat cells don't like changing shape so when we lose fat they fill with water for a short while, kinda in panic mode but eventually the water has to go.

oohh kirsty 2012 i like that theory, my losses are slow 3 pounds 2nd and 3rd week half way through 4th and no loss as yet haha oh well i'm sure it will show

Back