Slowing down now :-(

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Weigh in this morning 4lb down.

It's a lot less than the early days of this but then after looking at gaz's progress i think its too be expected.

On the bright side at 16st 2lb I will hopefully be under 16st next week (fingers crossed).

Hun, don't get down. Did you see those nasty pics of a pound of fat that nic posted? Yeaaaach!! :( And just think, that's four of those blighters off ya! You're doing fine ;)

And there you go! ;) Every cloud has its silver lining and you've tipped your ticker over the half way mark so let's party!! :D:D:D :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Cankster, 4lbs a week is still OVER a stone a month! That's phenominal! Don't get yourself down - you're doing ****ing amazing! xx

Cankster that is great your doing fantastic:D x

well done, 4 lbs is by no means slowing down! your doing brill, be proud!

4lb is brilliant well done mate, you know as well as most that nobody continues with your massive initial losses so chin up ya greedy sod! lol

4lb is a great loss and well done, your on the last half of your journey and not tackling the first half. look at how far you've come in such a short time. what other diet could you achieve these results

I've said it before....and I will continue to say it.... 4lbs is NOT slowing down...in fact 4lbs would be a fantabulous week for me!! Do well done, over half way there. Congrats!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor you.... 4 pounds gone. what a bummer eh! flips sake... ;) lol xox

Oi Cankster moiiiiiiii 6-toed babbuuuuur ! Great loss mate - keep it going :D

My 38"s are getting looser day by day - will have to go shopping again for more suit trousers :D

Happy Mondays - Loose fit !
[youtube]ZLvzOZ3z4Vg[/youtube]

Quit your whinging mate!!! 4lbs of pure fat...O MY GIDDY AUNT ...I WISH.. you could be stuck on 2.5 & 1lbs like me!!!!!
This is 4lbs of pure fat:-
one%20pound%20of%20fat%21.jpgone%20pound%20of%20fat%21.jpgone%20pound%20of%20fat%21.jpgone%20pound%20of%20fat%21.jpg 4 of these is fan bloody tastic!!!! cheer up mate your over halfway there!!!
Seriously, massive well done x x x

Big well done on the slowing down matey lol........if I was as slow as you, id be at target now!!!!!!!!!!!! Heres to the next half woop woop xxx

We can always rely on you Nic can't we. I actually no longer want to eat after seeing that pic so thanks for that!! lol :D

We can always rely on you Nic can't we. I actually no longer want to eat after seeing that pic so thanks for that!! lol :D
lol... you can actually buy the fat and hold it in your hands...its made of a realistic material ... i think that would really out me off!!! :D

lol... you can actually buy the fat and hold it in your hands...its made of a realistic material ... i think that would really out me off!!! :D

It wouldn't surprise me if you already had one! lol

I suppose it would put you off eating though when you were tempted!

LOL :D I'm gonna get one as a stressball for work !

Back