Slowing wayyy down...

Hi everyone,

I'm on day 9 of lipotrim, still totally 100% (and struggling a little!)
I had my first weigh in two days ago and had lost 8lbs, which I was happy with, but I weighed myself this morning and have only just lost another pound.. It all seems to have slowed weigh down from last week, where I seemed to be over a pound a day!
Am I doing something wrong? Feeling a bit disheartened that my loss this week won't be as big as last :(

I made the mistake of weighing myself daily on my last bout of lipotrim.all I can say is don't do it.you may feel you haven't lost enough and give up.you will be surprised when you go to weigh in that you will have lost a tidy amount.throw the scales and weigh weekly.one time I thought I only lost 1lb and went to be weighed and had in fact lost 4 so don't be disheartened x

I just want to say also that I advise taking your measurements down as some weeks when you feel you have had a low loss,you will have lost inches and seeing them disappear will spur you on.I managed to lose just under 50 inches and it kept me going seeing the numbers as well as the weight going down. Feel free to have a look at my pics from before if you want to see how a short stint on lipotrim can make a big difference x

Thanks for your reply :),

I know I really shouldnt have got into the habit of weighing, but it's so difficult! Good idea about measuring the inches though, I hadnt really thought of that.
I was wondering does it slow down during the week your period is due? That should be this week for me.
Also, I maybe havent been as good with the 3litres of water everyday, would that affect it too?
I really need it to work and dont like to think im doing something to hinder it!

the first week will always be a bigger loss so it will slow down. but yeah try and stay off the scales as it can take a few days for the loss to show

Back