Slowly getting there (and very proud of it too ;))

lisalulu

Silver Member
As some of you may know, I've struggled doing CD lately but this week I've been a good girl and have lost a brilliant 5 3/4lbs (unofficial, but I'm still happy). I also received my first weight loss related compliments today, and for the first time I've felt like there is a difference in my appearance. What do you guys think?? (Apologies for the crappy pictures, self photography isn't easy ;))

fatmepic.jpg
gettingtherepic.jpg

Look at you!

Your belly has gone dramatically and your posture looks so different!

Does it make sense if I say you look more confident in the second pic too?

what a difference! you look great x x

Thanks ladies. Most of my lost inches are from my stomach and bust, the thighs have barely shifted at all, but I feel like I'm a bit more in proportion now. Today has been such a confidence boost, it almost feels like it can't be real. I can slowly feel the self esteem coming back ;)

Tummy is much, much smaller! Self pics are never easy to do.

you can certianly see a big difference already hun!!!! :)
and i think it makes you FEEL better about yourself too and you notice that a lot in peoples photo's!
Your doing super! Keep up the good work
xxxx

Oh, forgot to mention- how much do I love having a properly fitted bra! They're no longer down to my knees ;)

You should be very proud of yourself you look so sad on the first picture, you are looking very different your tummy has really gone, the photoes really spur you on I look forward to seeing the next one x

Wow, you look totally different in the second photo, much slimmer too, keep up the good work.

Lisa, hon
Wow big change hon, there really is....... i am so pleased you are back on track.. your doing so well and what a great loss this week..
Keep smiling your doing great, and another great week ahead I am sure..
xxxxx

Thanks everyone, glad I aren't imagining the difference. Isn't it amazing what a few compliments and a good weight loss can do to your mood and self-esteem?

Your looking good my dear, see all the hard work and battles are more than worth it. Keep up the good work and your going to be a stunning bride!!!!!xxx

Thanks Clare, I feel pretty proud of myself. I know I'm not losing as fast as others, but sticking to CD (99% of the time) even though I've been through so much and am struggling so much is a big achievement for me.

Can't wait to be a stunning bride Ju, if I look half as good as you did on your wedding day I'd be over the moon. Just need to make sure I don't pull crazy face like the ones on these pictures on my wedding ones :)

Morning Lisa -

those pics are amazing and do you know what you look like you have lost more than 19lbs in them there is a massive difference - WELL DONE!!!!

Love
Jess
xxx

Back