Slowly, slowly but I'll get there x

Oh Ann. Hang in there. I know how it feels when you've been good and the results don't show. Just carry on but take a close look at food diary too, if it doesn't shift give it to your consultant to check over for you, Hopefully it will be fluid and will soon shift. Keep going cos the results will show xx It's the overall picture that counts.

Thanks sharon... I've written everything down today and been for a 45 min walk which I'm trying to do every day this week I'm back on track but thanks for careing xxx

One day at a time it was and I've lost 1lb xx thank goodness theres no Christmas food left. I have been walking more so hopefully I can continue this week.

a x

At WI I maintained so that's better than an add but with the weather I've not been walking as much. Been to the back of the big shed hubby has and there's my walking frame, so guess whats in the conservatory now...and I'm doing 20 mins morning and night see if that helps. wish this weather would do one!!

At WI I maintained so that's better than an add but with the weather I've not been walking as much. Been to the back of the big shed hubby has and there's my walking frame, so guess whats in the conservatory now...and I'm doing 20 mins morning and night see if that helps. wish this weather would do one!!
Hi Ann, weather is atrocious, soo much rain, but at least we have no snow and ice. Dreadful situation in Somerset with the flooding. Hope you are doing ok.

Thanks sharon.
I'mok with the food but its still family problems thats making life hard at the moment, but then you'll know how that is won't you?
I lost another 1lb last night so hey ho slowly slowly I'm getting there.

big Hugs

Anne xx

Thanks sharon. I'mok with the food but its still family problems thats making life hard at the moment, but then you'll know how that is won't you? I lost another 1lb last night so hey ho slowly slowly I'm getting there. big Hugs Anne xx

Hi Anne. Yes difficult with family things. You just have to take it a day at a time and do the best you can xx 1lb off is great, :) hang in there.

Thanks sharon,
lost 1lb again this week, staff at Aldi think I'm one of them now cos I spend so much time there xxlol Not had a lot of time to myself though this week but I'll be back on here soon ( I hope)

good luck everyone xx

Back