Slowly, slowly but I'll get there x

Yesterday I had Weetabix HB and Skimmed Milk HA for lunch salad jacket and beans, and for tea a 2 egg omlette salad and the other half tin of beans... no syns... plus an apple and a satsuma during the day. I also drunk 1 litre of water.

Friday started the same weetabix and skimmed milk lunch a salad and ham a satsuma mid afternoon and for tea, chilli with onions, mushrooms, courgettes, beans, tomatoes but I added a chilli mix which I count as 3 syns with rice. Followed by an apple. Think I'm doing ok so far this week although it feels like a fortnight already!!!
I had two cans of Foster larger @ 6.5 syns per can so thats 13 plus the 3 for the chilli mix, 16 but not as bad as normal,

Last edited:
Saturday the same breakfast again, but i can live with that.
Lunch was a salad, jacket. beans and two slices of ham...again all free for tea I'm having the left over chilli 2 syns for the mix and another jacket.

Worth keeping on track as much as we can pre Xmas hey - we'll done as I know it's manic for you currently xx

thanks sharon, Weekend went well and I didn't go over my syns and Monday is going well too, been moving more..wish it was thursday xx

I've more or less stuck to the same foods this week but upped my salad and veggies and have lost 1.5lbs I'm so pleased although I've worked at it all week, If I keep to this diet until christmas Eve and just let slip the day itself poss I won't put on too much !

I'll bet that you are xx Have a lovely day Sunday for your Anniversary xx and enjoy Christmas x

Don't know whether I've been naughty or nice but just been to WI and have maintained Whit Woo...must get back on it now though cos on Tuesday we are off to Scotland for three days ...Merry Christmas All xx

this morning woke up and decided I'm right back on it.
Weetabix HB skimmed milk HA and a banana, lunch big salad with fresh salmon and jacket ( leftovers) and evening meal braised steak, new potatoes and veg. I went to Aldi at 4pm on Christmas Eve and bought loads of veg., all bogof. Spent most of the night blanching and freezing them so that the diet can't go wrong.... can it?

Did your class not open Sharon or did you have better things to do? I actually walked to the meeting as I wasn't too sure about my alcohol level ..lol...
Hope that you had a brill wedding anniversary and that your daughter had a good Christmasxxx

this morning woke up and decided I'm right back on it. Weetabix HB skimmed milk HA and a banana, lunch big salad with fresh salmon and jacket ( leftovers) and evening meal braised steak, new potatoes and veg. I went to Aldi at 4pm on Christmas Eve and bought loads of veg., all bogof. Spent most of the night blanching and freezing them so that the diet can't go wrong.... can it? Did your class not open Sharon or did you have better things to do? I actually walked to the meeting as I wasn't too sure about my alcohol level ..lol... Hope that you had a brill wedding anniversary and that your daughter had a good Christmasxxx

Hi Anne had a lovely wedding anniversary. I've put a pic up in my diary of all of us on Xmas Day in our Xmas jumpers - was a good day :). Daughter is off to see her boyfriend today for 10 days up in Essex and son is off to Bristol for the weekend with his girlfriend. My class is today at 5 which clashes with the time I need to get my daughter to the train station so don't think I can get there, hence I popped on my own scales this am to give me an idea of how I've done. Class is usually a bit later on a Thursday. I'm going to try and haul it back now though around some Xmas social things and New Year.

I know what you mean there are other things than class at this time of year. We are going to Scotland on tuesday for a few days. both my daughters have been mithering me to see if we can go Monday instead which they said yes so diet will be totally out the window, at least where are we going they have a swimming pool so I'll try to get in there..and of course there are some nice places to walk, if the weather is kind to us, the lady has told me that there is a buffet on NYEve and a piper at midnight so we all can't wait to get there.

Best wishes for the New Year if I don't get back on here xx

thanks Sharon,
Just back from Scotland and been to WI I couldn't beleive the scales I've lost 2 lbs....I have tried but didn't realize how much I'd really checked my food.
this month is no alcohol month so I'll see if this has any impact too.xxx

Happy New Year All xxx

Had my weetabix and skimmed milk with banana again today, its so easy but filling....
Lunch was a rush so 2 slices of toast
evening meal potato ash, so only the corned beef to syn.
drinking loads of water as I've got a nasty cold again x

Food going brill today and another walk round rivington...then I come home and have 2 ferrer rocha chocs, drat!!! 3.5 syns each..what am I like!!!!

Just been to WI and I think tht her scales are broken....i've put ON 4lbs x I'm gutted I've been so good and even been walking three times this week for 1 hour a day I so cannot believe the scales Its the only time in my fat life..that I really feel like crying. This week I really need to get back there. rant over xxx

Back