Slowly.....

nuttykaty

Hi everyone,
Well I don't know where to start, I was doing so well lost 2 and a half stone, 3lbs off my target and then I stopped going to meetings.
I had so much on with the children and then my husband always working late, I was finding it really hard to make time.
Next thing you know nothing fits me when I'm sure it did the week before, I feel really down and disappointed with myself.
So it's looking like a rejoin with my head hanging in shame ?.
Kate x

There's absolutely no need to feel any shame at all.Most of us have been there. I joined my present SW class 3 times before sticking at it. The first time, I stayed for about 5 weeks and then left after a gain. The second time, I went for one week and didn't go back. The third time, things clicked and I've been going for 4 months. The consultant didn't make anything of it, but just welcomed me back! Let's face it, every new or returning member means more money in their pocket.

Just so you know you're not alone, I have just rejoined again for the 3rd time. I've regained over 3 stone of the weight I had lost. I'm so disappointed in myself, but feel like I've broken through the first barrier by rejoining club. There was no shame at all in rejoining, just plenty of smiles and support.

I feel so much more positive, and I'm such a happier person when I'm in control.

I always find so much support on here from all the other members, as we're all in the same boat; fighting the flab!!!

Here's to a Happy New Year for all!

Back