Slug and Lettuce Points!

sarahbr

Hi, does anyone know the PP values of foods at the slug and lettuce? I'm going for lunch and I haven't bought the eating out guide yet!

Hi, does anyone know the PP values of foods at the slug and lettuce? I'm going for lunch and I haven't bought the eating out guide yet!

Slug & Lettuce is in EOG 2013, what sort of thing would u be eating? Or how many pp do you want to spend? X

Thanks Serena, I didn't end up there we went to Gourmet Burger Kitchen. It was delicious but very high in points (I think!)
I need to pick up the guide, might see if there is a meeting nearby that I could buy one from. Xx

Thanks Serena, I didn't end up there we went to Gourmet Burger Kitchen. It was delicious but very high in points (I think!)
I need to pick up the guide, might see if there is a meeting nearby that I could buy one from. Xx

What did you have at GBK? I will point it for you. X PS-I love GBK, jealous.com! X

Ah bless you! I had the grilled chicken burger with avocado and bacon (outrageously good!!). And small skinny fries. And we shared onion rings!!

Ah bless you! I had the grilled chicken burger with avocado and bacon (outrageously good!!). And small skinny fries. And we shared onion rings!!

Burger is 24pp, Fries are 17pp, 6 Onion Rings is 5pp. Hope this helps :) x

And I went for the small portion! Ok, next time (and I'm sure there will be a next time!) I will go for the chunky chips!
Thanks for your help Serena, I would never have guessed it would be so high for the fries!

And I went for the small portion! Ok, next time (and I'm sure there will be a next time!) I will go for the chunky chips!
Thanks for your help Serena, I would never have guessed it would be so high for the fries!

Tbh the EOG doesn't specify Fries Size so it might be that Small were less but I'm not sure how u would find that out? X

Back