ProPoints Slummy to yummy mummy

I love haggis, I'm a true Scottish girl at heart!! ;)

It's quite high in points but found a pack of 2 slices which are 5pp each and I only need half a slice for each chicken breast so only need to count 3pp! I wrap it in Cling film and boil it which keeps it lovely and moist!

I have to say it was lovely, hoping I still have a little space for my pudding!! ;)

Struggling today as have a serious case of the munchies. Bit stressed at the moment with work and a Uni course I'm doing so at least I know the reason why!

Just gonna keep some fruit close to hand today and nibble on that and I just keep saying to myself "I'm not hungry, I don't need that chocolate/crisps/rubbish!! Nothing tastes as good as a weight loss will feel this week!!"

Will hopefully manage a good day today!! :)

Hope ur having a good day, I try n drink lots of water wen I feel the munchies coming on, not as good as a bar of chocolate but sometimes helps : ) xx

Diaries looking good! Well done for resisting BK! Hope the munchies disappear xx

Thanks I felt like such a saint haha!!

Munchies are still here but just made a massive smoothie so hoping it'll help keep them at bay!x

Hiya Whitey

Hope you are still resisting the munchies.

Sometimes when I've the munchies I say to myself 'if I can resist till tonight and I still want the bar I'll have it a 8p.m, then I find I can resist knowing I'm gonna have something that night. Then sometimes by the time 8 comes I think I've gone this long I'll just leave it'....not often but sometimes. Maybe this will work for you.

Good luck xx

hi Whitey here to follow ...lookin good hun x

Thanks everyone and hello to any new followers!! :)

Really good idea with regards the treat, I decided to tell myself that I could have a wispa as my treat tonight and like you said by the time tonight came I changed my mind and had a ww bar instead! Will need to try that again, esp during TOTM when the munchies attack big time!!

So here we go:

Breakfast:

Coffee 1pp
Weetabix bar 2pp
Bunch of grapes 0pp

Lunch:

Smoothie 2pp
Homemade mushroom soup 1pp
3x ryvita thins 2pp

Snack:

Snack a jack curls 2pp

Dinner:

Ww chicken hotpot 6pp
Green beans fries in 1 teaspoon of olive oil 1pp
Solero ice lolly 3pp
Ww toffee bar 2pp

Total 22pp

I'm gonna write off my remaining 7pp, altho I've been good I've picked and nibbled at a few wee bits and bobs and would rather err on the side of caution ESP so close to weigh day!! Hopefully my hands will not be so picky tomorrow!!

X

Good luck for WI :) well done for resisting xx

Your doing really well :) i'm getting some great ideas from your menus

Sorry I never posted my menu yesterday. Was a funny day as very busy with work, hospital app etc so survived alot of coffee and picking at things, didn't really have a proper meal all day. I did however manage to resist 2 temptations. I took my mum out for a coffee and had no cake (even altho muffin break does my fave carrot cake EVER!!!) then when I came home my hubby had ordered a Dominos pizza and altho desperate for a slice (or 3 or 4 ;) ) I resisted!! :)

Anyway I lost 0.5lb today, bit disappointed but feeling very bloated and heavy today so not sure if my weigh in was a true reflection of my weight so I'm hoping for a good loss next week. Altho 5.5lbs in 2 weeks is still a good loss!! Here's hoping I get my first silver 7 next week!!

Will update my menu later!! Hope everyone's having a good week so far!!x

Tbh it's was only because it was the night before weigh in and I was determined for a loss but you know what when I woke up this morning i didn't have that horrible grubby guilty feeling you get when you eat crap and it felt good!! :)

Hope you're having a good week!!x

I agree with the horrible feeling after eating rubbish. Last night after weigh jn I had a treat/blow out to help boost my metabolism after a slow weightloss last 2 weeks I had Chinese, chocolate and some brioche. Felt so rough last night after it! Xx

Wow at resisting Dominoes!
I only miss it because it is the most convenient take-away ever! Order & pay online, you don't need a plate and you can do the whole process in your pjs hehe!
We ended up doing it most Friday's though and at 35PP a time i can see why i ended up feeling as big as the Goodyear blimp every time ;)

Congrats on your loss 2 woop!

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back