ProPoints Slummy to yummy mummy

Hi lovely lady, here to follow... Hope you don't mind :p xx

Mm loving the ben and jerrys frozen yoghurt... Nom nom nom :)
Is it weigh in today? If so, good luck!! xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Can't even bring myself to update this just now my motivation has jumped out the window n ran away!! :(

Put on another 1lb yest, so that's a gain every week for the last 3 weeks!! :O I don't understand it at all, I've stuck to my points, ate loads of nice yummy food n even exercised for the first time in a long time n yet the scales aren't even staying the same they're moving in the opposite direction!! Now all I want to do is bury my head in the biscuit tin!!

I nibbled on some brownies yest in work n seriously considered jacking it all in n trying slimfast or lighter life!! But I cam home n made some point free soup n had melon for pudding to try n claw back n end still within my points!!

Really really disheartened tho n not sure I can cope much more!! :( x

I'm on my way to work now hon but I'll write back to you when I get there... I'm sure a few of the lovlies on here will have advice/thoughts about this too. Chin up hon, don't give up! XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey hon. Its like I said in the other thread... there must be something making you gain. Are you drinking enough water? If you exercise quite a bit & you dont drink enough, your body is gonna retain that water. You'll also build muscle if you exercise a lot. And another thing is making sure you eat enough (of the right foods lol) to feed your body if you're exercising. Do you use weeklies? Do you eat a lot of bread? Too many bananas perhaps (this makes me gain)? Take a look at your food diary over the last 3 weeks and try comparing to your food diary on weeks you've lost weight & see if you can spot something abnormal.
All in all its only 2.5lb you've gained which isnt the biggest gain I've seen on here. Your body might need time to catch up and you might end up dropping 2lb outta nowhere (seemingly) next week or week after. Don't give up hon, everybody is gonna have a glitch like this at some stage... keep on going through... there's nothing to be gained by giving up now & it wont make you feel better. Give it another week anyway. Do you go to meetings? Did you ask your leader about the gains, they might notice something in your food diary?? xxx

Thanks so much for your reply, I'm sat here feeling sorry for myself n really need a good kick up the ass!! ;)

I do drink alot of water n only have a can of diet coke as a treat every so often but in pretty sure I could drink more, there's no harm in trying that! I also feel like I'm eating loads, albeit my choices maybe aren't the best they can be as I'm quite a snacky person but I do stay within my points n never have weeklies after a Sunday night if I can help it!

I very rarely eat bread, it doesn't agree with me as much as I love it!! I also do eat bananas most days but never more than one. I honestly don't really see any changes in my food the last 3 weeks compared to my first few weeks so maybe my body needs to adjust to the exercise n like you say I may get a good loss next week!!

I'm gonna stick at it, I need to, I hate the feeling if being off the diet n fat n bloated. Plus I vowed this Xmas I wouldn't be fat n unhappy but feel nice n slim n wear nice clothes!!

Thanks so much for listening xx

Sorry I'm not much more help to ya lol. I know if I was in your situation I'd panic and get disheartened too... and its natural to feel like "oh what's the point!?" but I also know that the lovlies on here would be having none of it and telling me to power on through and that I wouldn't feel better if I quit.
Main thing is, you know in yourself that you havent cheated the diet in any way... you know you're sticking to your points and you're doing your exercise... and we all know it too!! You will get the loss you deserve... and yeah defo give your body time to catch up with the exercise too hehe :) Keeping positive for you hon xXx

Thanks hun!! Just nice to hear someone else tell me that it'll work soon!!

Like you say I haven't cheated I'm exercising n at the end of the day it's got to come off sooner or later!! Tbh I don't actually are what I weigh I would prefer to go by my clothes size it's just hard when you pay £20 a mth to go to a class where someone tells you you're getting fatter haha!! ;)

My hubby has been great he says he can see a diff in me n knows I haven't been cheating etc so he's trying to keep me going!!

How good would it be to wake up in the morning n not have to think about every single thing you put in your month. Do you think that will ever happen?!

Thanks for listening hun, really appreciate it!! Most of my friends don't have to worry about their weight so it's not easy to have these moans with anyone else!!

How you feelin today?xx

I know what you mean... Sometimes my losses are very small one week (or just STS or gain) and those are actually the weeks that people comment on how they notice my weight loss... I think its the weeks I do a bit more exercise or whatever. Do you use a measuring tape to check your waist/arms/legs no??
See... your hubby knows you arent cheating. I know you aren't either! So you know you deserve that loss and it'll definitely come... and then once you get past it you'll wonder why you ever worried about it hehe!! You just stick to your plan for now... you'll see those results even if the scales seem to be unkind sometimes!

I'm alright hon, working away today & in a "good" mood generally. Thanks for your lovely advice/comments on my thread the other day, you're a right star! :) x

No I'm going to try n measure myself before I go to be tonight because I kno if I see a difference in inches it'll keep me motivated!!

Yeah it's weird how other folk notice when it's not your best week. Quite a few of the girls in the work have said I look slimmer too so I'll just need to take their word for it n ignore the evil scales!! ;)

Glad you're feeling a bit better today, always here if you need someone to chat too!!xx

So back on track with a positive mind today!! :)

Breakfast:

Special k and semi skimmed milk 5pp
melon 0pp

Mid morning:

Coffee 1pp
Rice krispie cereal bar 2pp

Lunch:

Soup made with chicken oxo cube with baby corn, mangetout n onions plus garlic. Added a splash of soy sauce at the end and it was delish!! Had a Chinese taste from it!! :) 0pp
Mini twister 1pp

Snack:
Dairylea Dunker 3pp
Slimfast caramel bar 2pp

Dinner:

WW chicken hotpot 6pp
Greenbeans fried in 2 teaspoons of oil 2pp

Pudding:

Jelly 0pp
Banana 0pp
Custard 3pp
Squishy cream 1pp

Total 26/29pp

3/29 dailies remaining
49/49 weeklies remaining

May have a sneaky supper with my 3pp if I fancy it!!

Hope everyone is ok!! :) x

Ur positivity is amazing! Are u sure u eat enough? How much exercise are u doing! Sounds like u drink plenty :) sure ur body will adjust to it soon xx

U must use all dailies and most weeklies to lose poppet xx

Back