Slumped and feeling emtional

apia08

After day 4 and feeling so high and positive, this afternoon I reached a real slump, slept for hours and woke feeling sick and a bit depressed if I am honest.

After a good cry I just felt like I couldn't go on, felt really weak, body aching and just can't get comfortable.

Is it normal to feel so great and then slump so low?

Day 5 tomorrow, hubbie being so great and supportive I had a moment when I just wanted to give up, after a little tear shed my hubbie said "You are doing so well, so proud of you but you must do what you think hate seeing you sad"

Is this normal? I feel so gutted I was so positive today and now feeling so low.

After day 4 and feeling so high and positive, this afternoon I reached a real slump, slept for hours and woke feeling sick and a bit depressed if I am honest.

After a good cry I just felt like I couldn't go on, felt really weak, body aching and just can't get comfortable.

Is it normal to feel so great and then slump so low?

Day 5 tomorrow, hubbie being so great and supportive I had a moment when I just wanted to give up, after a little tear shed my hubbie said "You are doing so well, so proud of you but you must do what you think hate seeing you sad"

Is this normal? I feel so gutted I was so positive today and now feeling so low.

Hi apia08 :)

What weightloss programme are you following hun?

If it total food replacement and you are Sole Sourcing then this is normal and IT WILL PASS :D

Well done, and I truly mean that as one who has been there, on getting to day 5. That's a huge achievement. I just wonder....are you drinking enough water?

As far as the emotional side....yes it's crap when you feel up and down and that is when your mind is telling you to give up isn't it, because you're vulnerable?

You sound like you have a fab hubby who is trying his best to support you. He is bound to feel concerned if you are unhappy and struggling but try and remember the reasons why you started this in the first place and avoid being influenced by anyone

I bet you feel positive again by the morning!!;):D

Lacey..xx :)

Hi, I am on CD and SS, if I am honest I haven't drunk near enough water today :-( Only a glass

Hi, I am on CD and SS, if I am honest I haven't drunk near enough water today :-( Only a glass

Well there's one thing you can sort out easily tommorow then hun isn't it? It's really important to get enough fluid or you will make it harder for yourself and your weightloss.

Try and sleep on any decision is what I would say as if you're feeling down, which you say you are, then it might be best to wait:)

Drink some water now if you can, warm if you can't stomach it cold and then get a really good sleep and see how you feel when you wake up.

I hope this helps as I really do know where you are coming from hun,

Lacey..xx :)

lacey thanks so much, can I ask did your body ache is this normal?

lacey thanks so much, can I ask did your body ache is this normal?

Yes. My body ached, I was freezing cold, felt like crying most of the time and could have killed my husband. I actually took the first 3 days off work It is normal darling. Don't worry but please drink more ok?

Lacey..xxx:)

Thanks again, drinking more water now. I took 4 days off work to help get use to the diet (without throwin a stapler at anyone) hhahaa, will sleep again tonight and wake up motivated.
thanks for your support, I noticed your weight loss! congratulations. You must feel great.

Thanks again, drinking more water now. I took 4 days off work to help get use to the diet (without throwin a stapler at anyone) hhahaa, will sleep again tonight and wake up motivated.
thanks for your support, I noticed your weight loss! congratulations. You must feel great.

Thanks hun :)

I'm glad you feel a bit better. I'm actually trying to get back on the SS wagon at the moment:rolleyes: That's why I said I knew how hard you were finding it but YES you can see what kind of losses can be had if you stick with it and YES it does feel great!!

Let us know how you are tommorow ok? If it's late at night there's always the Late Night Sofa Thread as well that people can use if they just want to have a moan, rant etc etc.

I'm glad I could help a bit and please keep posting on the site as you will get all the support you need to carry you through this. Oh and...WATER WATER AND LOTS OF IT!!

Lacey..xxx ;):)

Hi there! Hope you feel much better today! The early days are so very tough. I felt I had flu like symptoms, as well asthe crying and feeling generally low. It does pass, honestly.

As Isis said, drink the water to flush out those toxins & get the liver doing its job properly & you will feel so much better soon.

Keep going, you are doing a great job & it sounds like your hubby is a star!! :)

xx

hi hun

I am on day 5 and feel a bit sickly this morning, had a rough time on and off yesterday also feeling tearful and aching limbs.

Each day as it comes at the mo seems to be the best way forward.

Just remember that your official weigh in will be soo motivational.

keep going.. you will be ok

debs x

Hi there, day 5. Funnily enough not craving food, had my shake but the taste was not great.. Still achy and want to go back to bed, got my 1.5 litre water next to me and ready for action.
I weighed myself this morning and appeared to have gained 3 pound which is werid as almost every day it was getting lower and lower...
My skin looks amazing, I have PCOS so I suffer with spots mostly but non today, looks like it use to for the first time in a long time. Also eyes are brighter... So that must be a good thing... :)

I am wearing a skirt today I have not been able to wear for a while and although its a bit fitted, last week when I tried to wear it I couldn't do it up so just remind myself that I am almost a week in a something is changing...

Hubbie told me today that I look great and I look curvy again (waist smaller by 3 inches) think I will slap some makeup on and brush my hair - make an effort.

Not sure where the positive me went from day 3/4 so I will find her again today...

Thanks for all the support, weigh in Monday... Nearly a week has passed.

Hi Apia08,

Just wanted to say :welcome: and stick with it!
In my early days of CD and had a couple of major 'rollercoaster' moments, physically and mentally (Thanks again Isis....you were there for me and really really helped me:))
I still can't believe I am almost at 5 months and nearly there!!
The water drinking can be hard but it really makes a massive difference...I currently do 5 ltrs minimum a day....what helps me is big cups of green tea, mint tea, redbush tea along with plain water(I find room temp easier)
Hope this helped!!!
XXXX

Apia

Well done on making it to day 5. I havent managed to make it the week so I am envious. Drink lots of water and keep us posted!

Brenda
X

Ladies i can't thank you enough, if I hadn't found this site I must admit I would never have got to day 5...

Thanks for all the help, drank so much water today you would all be so proud!

Back