• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sm1ler trys diet coke chuck!!

Well i am on day 5 of the SW plan and so far i am loving it.
When i done SW before there was no EE, but now it seems to be so much more flexable to follow and i dont feel like im missing out on anything. Lets hope it stays this way!!

Once i have been shopping i have a few recipes to try out and i am going to take a look at the stickys for more ideas.....

Fingers crossed for week 1 weigh in! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi hun welcome to minimins good luck losing the lbs :)

WOW i sure have been busy today!! Lots of batch cooking going on so that i am ready for the week ahead.
Made a kofta curry, lasange from SW mag, weetabix cake and ice cream, phew that was hard work and the ice cream better be worth it coz my arm aches from whisking egg whites!!

Arrrrrrrrrrghhh, only just found time to update this week, i lost 1lb last monday, bit disappointed for my first week but i guess a loss is better then nothing!

sm1ler

No weigh in this week for me, nan has been poorly and in hospital so been visiting her. Have written everything down and keeping on track and fingers crossed for nxt wk!!

sm1ler

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the KFC chicken went down well tonight even if the +half lb didnt, really miffed but hoping that its star week to blame. :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Total Solution 100% 2
Introductions 1
General Weight Loss Discussion 0
Exante 0
All Other Diets 0