Sm1ler trys diet coke chuck!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by sm1ler, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Well i am on day 5 of the SW plan and so far i am loving it.
    When i done SW before there was no EE, but now it seems to be so much more flexable to follow and i dont feel like im missing out on anything. Lets hope it stays this way!!

Once i have been shopping i have a few recipes to try out and i am going to take a look at the stickys for more ideas.....

Fingers crossed for week 1 weigh in! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun welcome to minimins good luck losing the lbs :)

4. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Thank you, looking at your progress you have done really well... congrats!

5. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    WOW i sure have been busy today!! Lots of batch cooking going on so that i am ready for the week ahead.
    Made a kofta curry, lasange from SW mag, weetabix cake and ice cream, phew that was hard work and the ice cream better be worth it coz my arm aches from whisking egg whites!!

6. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Well i can add another recipe to tonights cooking!! I made another dessert from the SW site. Will update once ive tasted it LOL

7. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    YUCK!!! That cherry flan is disappointing!!! Tastes like a sweet omlette, its too eggy, wont be doing that again!!

8. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Arrrrrrrrrrghhh, only just found time to update this week, i lost 1lb last monday, bit disappointed for my first week but i guess a loss is better then nothing!

9. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    No weigh in this week for me, nan has been poorly and in hospital so been visiting her. Have written everything down and keeping on track and fingers crossed for nxt wk!!

10. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Made the diet coke with chicken recipe tonight and it was delicious!!!! will definatly be trying that again!!

11. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the KFC chicken went down well tonight even if the +half lb didnt, really miffed but hoping that its star week to blame. :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.