Small Loss

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
I'm a bit disaapointed. I only lost a lb. I know it's still a lb and all that, but it's only my 2nd week, I stuck to it 100%. Oh well, a lb is a lb. I'm in the gym 4 days this week, and will stick to it again. MAy throw in a couple of SE days. I'll get there!!

Lynda

I know, but we all know that there are weeks when we don't follow it 100% for whatever reason. A few days offplan means a 3 or 4lb gain, and one week on means a lb loss. Or that's how it feels. But I know that I've jsut got to get on with it. I followed the plan, and I lost weight. I should just be pleased with that!!

Thanks

Lynda

i totally agree, just trying to be positive as it can help a great deal. the diet is to be flexiable you can have 'bad' days but its just about refocusing and getting back to grips with it and not being hard on your self( which could ultimately make you but on more, hence why there are flex syns) good luck and your down to keep going - we are only human after all :)

Have you just started the gym? It took 4 weeks for the scales to shift when I started exercising, but I lost 2" off my waist!

Back