Smaller Clothes

suespain

Loves living in the sun
I have just gone threw the wardrobe and have thrown out 4 pairs of size 18 and 20 jeans, that are now way to big. when I wore them they were very tight.

Its a lovely feeling!

Sue

Good for you Sue! Well Done on your loss to date! It feels amazing doesn't it? Half way there then? ;) Keep it up Girl!

I got rid of most of my "big" clothes, I hadn't seen the exchange thread on here at the time either, and I hadn't tried e-Bay - I gave some to charity shops and others to SW group members! I've kept some of the better items which I've taken in, with my daughter's sewing machine! Pretty good, even if I do say so myself - it's meant that those black tents of dresses I had, look much more slinky and fitted now! There's a few size 20-22 T-shirts which now nearly drown me, and are down to my knees, but they're really great for covering me up when I go out running! (I could have done with "baggy" T-shirts when I was bigger) - lol

I'm now a size 10-12 so it's fantastic buying clothes in those sizes nowadays - there's just so much choice out there than there was for size 20-22!

All the best o'luck'n'stuff to you on your weightloss journey ........ let's hope you'll be throwing away more clothes real soon - lol :D

Wahey!!! :) always keep the biggest item of clothig you ever owned. Its nice to have it hidden away somewhere, to take out when your feeling a bit dispondant!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, love the idea but may get a bit costly as I live on the Costa Blanca, Spain

Sue

Good point, well made :D:D:D

But I have an idea ... all members of Minimins should put into a collection ... to buy ME a plane ticket, and I'll come get them ;)

Thanks for the support everyone. Think all you members should make a trip to the Costa Blanca for some well deserved sunshine. But don't forget the alchol out here are larger measures so the syns will be more Lol!!!

Sue

I'm keeping a pair of jeans I wore when I was 17.5stone - I can't keep them up now, but I can't wait until I lose another few stone - then I'll put them on for OH - with a pair of braces (and some clown makeup ;) ) lol

Back