• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Smaller

I have just tried on a pair of size 16 jeans, that I bought a few weeks back knowing that they were way to small but knowing one day i could do up the button. Today is that day!!! What I am finding wierd is they are cut lower than bigger jeans and kep trying to pull them up lol. I also went and bought a top today, didnt have my size so tried on a 14 and it fit!! It is a baggyish top so more like a 16 but it felt good to pick up something in a 14 and gave me a peek through the futures window in what it's going to be like to buy a size 14 properly, feel good today.:love047:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow - that's great news! I have a pair that are closing, but snug, but I hope by next week that I'll be able to wear them with a long top! It's amazing that it all changes so fast. My MIL got me top for my birthday - it's a 12, but very loose and baggy, haven't tried it on yet, but must - she's an excellent judge of size, so expecting it might fot alright - I know the number shouldn't matter, but it does!!!
Moved buttons on my work pants last night - just moved them an inch and will need to do again, still far too loose - don't want to buy any more yet!!
Think I'm probably bordering 16 now (big 16s!) and want to get to comfortable 14.

claire that is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Well done Claire. It's a great feeling. So happy for you.

jenhen72

Slim for summer
Its a great feeling isnt it? Well done for doing so well so far! :)

Well done that's fab - I'm right there with you today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fizzstar

bye bye belly
Well done, bet you feel fab xx