smash pizza

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
Ok I know its a tweak and that is why on my 1.5 yrs on sw I have only just made it
Got smash in my sotw bag so thought sod it I will have a go
People rave about it in group and said to roll the base thin and bake til crisp before topping so I did and wow
Well worth a hex a in cheese
I will make this again and I'm not gonna worry about it being a tweak because I will only have it as a meal with loads of salad

ForumRunner_20130630_075303.png

I love this pizza only made it a couple of time but i think when it comes to the tweaks its common sense. If u used the mash on top of a cottage pie it wuld still cook the same but thts not a tweak so i think for main meals its fine its when its used as a snack thats when it can be damaging. The other pizza thread is funny everyone debating over it tho lol enjoy ur pizza x

Hi Cat.
Glad you have tried the Instant mash pizza & enjoyed it! not seen you on here for some time, most of the people I know have left this forum when they get to target ect.
Pete

Hi Cat. Glad you have tried the Instant mash pizza & enjoyed it! not seen you on here for some time, most of the people I know have left this forum when they get to target ect. Pete
I'm not gone still here but find people just ask same questions constantly so don't often come here now I know they are prob new to it but I've been on sw that long now it's just a way of life and I rarely have questions but I have just bought a slowcooker so I may be back sharing my easy peasy recipes again xx

I made a perfect one two nights ago, tried the same the next night and it was welded to my tin foil :( I'm the same , two years on plan and I've attempted 3 pizza lol.

Back