Smash syns?

nannis

Silver Member
Ive done a search and not really found any concrete answers to whether or not the orinal smash is still free?
Ive seen conversations online saying that it isnt, then I saw a post where someone had run the new improved smash through the syn calc and it was free....

Can anyone help? Love smash!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Smash, Original, made up with water, dried, 100g made up Free 2½ Free
Smash, Original, New Recipe with Full Cream Milk, dried, 88g sachet 1 14½ 1
Smash, Original, New Recipe with Full Cream Milk, made up with water, dried, 100g made up ½ 3 ½

the numbers are for EE, red, green

so original smash, made with water is free on ee and green :)

Excellent, thank you :) im using the new improved but it doesnt say anything about full cream milk in the ingredients.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The original recipe is free, but unless you happen to have some still in your cupboards, you are very unlikely to be able to get hold of it now.

If you have a recently bought pack, and it has the new improved packaging, then it will be synned as shown on Little Bubblez post.

There are plenty of other brands that are still free - I can only find a couple listed on syns online (Mr Mash and Sainsbury's own) but I'm sure there are others if you ran it through the syns calcualator.

Okay so I'll just buy a packet next time I'm shopping and syn it on the calculator and let ya'll no :)

hope this helps

Smash, Buttery, made up with water, dried, 100g made up Free 3 Free

Smash, Cheddar & Onion, made up with water, dried, 100g made up ½ 3 ½

Smash, Original, made up with water, dried, 100g made up Free 2 1/2 free

Smash, Original, New Recipe with Full Cream Milk, dried, 88g sachet 1 14½ 1

Smash, Original, New Recipe with Full Cream Milk, made up with water, dried, 100g made up ½ 3 ½

Last edited:
Back