SMCPrincess - Simply Filling Diary

Hello Everyone!

I have been doing weight watchers since January and have lost 3 stone which I am over the moon with! I was obese and a size 18 now i am a healthy weight and a size 14. I am not sure what my target is but i think i want to weigh 10.7 stone and I currently weigh 12 stone. However the past 2 months I have lost NOTHING! I have lost 1lb gained 1 lb, lost 1lb, gained 1lb and it is really starting to get me down. I know I should concentrate on the bigger picture and maybe start tracking inch loss but the weight loss is what spurs me on.

I have followed the diet religiously since January and need a change. So I decided to try Simply Filling in the hope it will encourage me to eat healthier foods. I exercise a lot but don't really bother counting up activity points.

So I know this is an early entry but I am going to start SF on Thursday! I am going shopping Wednesday night and I would rather start when I know my fridge is full of SF foods.

Any advice??

Can I eat weight watchers yogurts? They are virtually fat free and usually 1pp? It isn't on the list so I think I know the answer but I am just checking.

Also I notice the bread products are all weight watchers brand. Are there any other brands I can use? I did notice nimble bread.

One last question is - does pasta and rice have to be wholemeal?

I really want to lose at least a stone by my wedding next year. So it sounds do able but these past 2 months have put doubt in my mind.

Welcome! I've been doing sf since jan, lost almost 3 stone (3lb away) then since the beginning of July I have struggled to loose anything, it's made me go off plan and now I'm trying to get back on!

No ww yogs
Nimble or ww bread
Only Wholewheat pasta

Good luck

Okay. I am glad you have confirmed that for me. Maybe we can lose the last bit together. I will follow some of your diarys for inspiration.

SMCPrincess said:
Okay. I am glad you have confirmed that for me. Maybe we can lose the last bit together. I will follow some of your diarys for inspiration.

Yeah that's the best thing to do! The girls on here Are really supportive!

One more question for today.

When you guys have a sf day do you count points aswell? Or just trust that you are getting the right amount? As I can imagine you can both under and over eat your daily points on sf.

Don't count pp! Each day varies one day u might b under 26pp the next u might b over 26pp! It doesn't really matter!

Hi and welcome :0) I have wholemeal bread and class it as free,a few of us do our own sf tweaks,look forward to seeing how you get on and will follow your diary :0)

How's it going??

This is my first day doing Simply Filling! I weighed in this morning and had a 0.5lb gain! After another 100% week. So I am hoping SF will help this.

Breakfast
2 eggs omelette with ham mushroom and onion

Lunch
Salad with new potatoes, chicken and cottage cheese

Dinner
Quorn sausage x 2 4pp with carrots and green beans

Snacks
Banana, apple, dried fruit 2pp, melon

Weeklies used 6
Remaining 43

60mins kick boxing class

SMCPrincess said:
This is my first day doing Simply Filling! I weighed in this morning and had a 0.5lb gain! After another 100% week. So I am hoping SF will help this.

Breakfast
2 eggs omelette with ham mushroom and onion

Lunch
Salad with new potatoes, chicken and cottage cheese

Dinner
Quorn sausage x 2 4pp with carrots and green beans

Snacks
Banana, apple, dried fruit 2pp, melon

Weeklies used 6
Remaining 43

60mins kick boxing class

Looks like a good day,sorry to hear about the gain,am sure that will be off soon.Enjoy kick boxing :0)

Wow excellent day with exercise! Great start!

Thank you all!

Today I am being a Good girl and taking some chicken and stir fry to a friends house! With some sauce. They are getting Chinese. I have never done this before, but I am sick to the bone of not getting a loss. So if I cook mine while theirs are being delivered then it should work. I just want to try my hardest this week. I am sick of weighing 166, 167 or 168. I know I could order Chinese and have a pp day. But next week when I weigh in and don't lose I'd regret it. I usually always join in but I really really want to lose.

Hey, a belated welcome to simply filling :)

Sounds like you are doing well. And super motivated to take separate food to your friends when they are ordering a chinese, that's real will power!

U deserve a big pat on the back for making ur own! That takes some will power, ur doing great!

Thank you everyone. I suprised myself with my willpower last night. But I just really want to break past my current weight. It feels like I have been stuck here for ages. It was a nice stirfry and my portion was the same size as everyone else, everyone said it looked tastier than theirs and next time I should cook. I am not sure if anyone else feels the same but sometimes when I eat out/takeaway it feels like I have lost control. It is guesswork as the ww points are only an estimate and you don't know what portion size they refer to and they don't know how it is made. So when I am having this issue with not losing weight I just want to stay in control.

Yesterday Day 2 SF

Breakfast
2xCrumpet with cottage cheese
Half a grapefruit

Lunch
Jacket potato with beans and cheese 2pp

Dinner
Chicken Stir fry with wholewheat noodles and sweet chill sauce 2pp

Snacks
Apple, banana, melon, dairy lea dunker 3pp, yogurt

Weeklies used 7
Remaining 36

When I first started and for about 4 months I used to b really obsessed with the pointing thing, I'f I didn't no the pp's of something I wouldn't eat it! And I wouldn't even have a bite of something without pointing it! A bit strange but I was so afraid if I went wrong I would fall off plan!

It's nice that everyone prefered the look of ur stirfry! U will have to take some pics next time!

I bet your stir fry did taste better than the take away! To be honest I love the idea of takeaway but then when I get one I'm usually disappointed as I forget how greasy they are!

Back