Smelllllllllllllss

Hi scots, that's not too bad then, i love tuna too especially tuna steaks. I just hate it with pasta all mushed up in a creamy sauce, SO wrong!! lol

It tastes too fishy then....prefer tuna in a tin to be cold and with mayo ;-)!

Absolutely why not, 2 st cqn be gone no worries. I agree, take him up on the invite. My weekend is massive for me, i have never been away from my little boy for 2 night before and i have never been to a hen party before, bit sad really,lol. I booked it 7 months ago and no way am i not going. LT will still be here when i get back, i shouldn't have much more to lose by then either. ENJOY!!

It tastes too fishy then....prefer tuna in a tin to be cold and with mayo ;-)!

Exactly! that's it, tuna in a tin is only good cold, if it's hot then it's :yuk:

Tuna and mayo in a jacket spud, my fav!:D

mmm

I went on a date with my tattooist and he took me to a japanses restuarant called Zen and it was DEVINE!!!!!

I got garlic prawns and he got beef teriakyi.. and although I love prawns his beef was AMAZING and i would have done anything to go back.. but unfortunatly its a tad too expensive if im paying!! lol

Yukisan is expensive too but as a rare treat it's fab :D Mmmm... beef!! lol I'm wishing the time away until V day now!!! :eek:

haha I dont have anyone at the minute to woo me on valentines day so im grand to carry on through it!! :)

Aww I'm sure you will have when you're looking even more slinky and fab than you do now :D

I may as well not have someone tbh - he lives a two minute walk away and not seen the guy in nearly 2 weeks! lol Do you reckon two weeks on TFR is enough to show any difference in your figure at all? Just wondering if he'll notice :)

Wow!! how long have you been seeing him for??

HAHA nope I dont want a boyfriend any more.. I keep jumping from relationship to relationship and actually havent been single for about 3 and a half years!

I broke up with the latest guy this week and im loving not having to text some one all the time and then phoning you and having make the effort to spend time with them!! lol

2010 = no men!! lol

I wonder how long i will last hahaha!

We'll have been together 3 years in April lol. I've got two jobs at the minute and he's in the last year of his PhD so we're both super busy right now.

I applaude you missy! I know too many girls who rely on being with someone - like it makes them worth more and it's just not true - a partner should compliment you not validate you. *nods*

I read you were having trouble with the latest guy - has he packed it in yet?

haha I dont have anyone at the minute to woo me on valentines day so im grand to carry on through it!! :)

:patback:Ahh never mind chelly, neither do i. Actually i was single for 4 and half yrs, i lost all that weight on LT and met someone who turned out to be the biggest LOSER ever. I have been single for nearly 9 months now and this time i will be a bit more choosy about who i date when the weight is gone.:cupid:

We'll have been together 3 years in April lol. I've got two jobs at the minute and he's in the last year of his PhD so we're both super busy right now.

I applaude you missy! I know too many girls who rely on being with someone - like it makes them worth more and it's just not true - a partner should compliment you not validate you. *nods*

I read you were having trouble with the latest guy - has he packed it in yet?

He was messaging me on facebook and texting me

and every message he was opening with..

"im not gonna pester you but i just want to say..."

I was like you are pestering me!!

I tried being nice to him and it didnt work so i had to be a little stern to get it across and i felt bad.. but it worked!! lol

I know, I have a little girl and just even something like making her toast, and the smell drives me crazy, I even smell her chocolate before giving it to her, I think she thinks I am mad!! I certainly think that I will savour and enjoy food a lot more when the time comes to eat again.

I'll take the Tuna but skip pasta, can't stand the stuff. My son is having a friend over tomaorrow ans his favourite is Cheese, Bacon & Pasta, so I've cheated and bought it from M&S and will dish it up as mine!

Single is the way forward lol!!!

why was he a loser?? lol

Where do i start!?
Let's just say he wasn't right for me, i want to be with someone who respects me and doesn't put his mates first, constantly texts his ex who he has a child with and jumps into bed with another woman(who he is still with) as soon as we finish when he kept telling me he wasn't sure he had time for a full time gf.......and breath.lol
Best thing i ever did was dump him!:asskick:

oh stinky i think the best thing you did was get rid of him.you can do so much better, and the right guy will come along soon no problem, some men are just unbelievable i wonder where they learnt to be so rude and insensitive etc... and chelly glad that chaps gone too, now we can all be single and enjoy all the pleasure of being slim without having a commitment!:) lol x

I'll take the Tuna but skip pasta, can't stand the stuff. My son is having a friend over tomaorrow ans his favourite is Cheese, Bacon & Pasta, so I've cheated and bought it from M&S and will dish it up as mine!

wish i hated pasta!!!!! wish i hated carbs but i dont i love them :)

Back