Smells??

Yeah I think your right,my sense of smell is much better, although my farts dont smell at all no more

Cant say i have noticed to be honest although us women have much stronger senses!! x

You can say that again:

Smell beer on your breath
even after eating 30 packets of mints
Taste your food for you
why do you have to eat off our plates when you have your own
Touch your hard earned cash
know exactly whats in your wallet and bank account
Sight lipstick
see it on your collar from 50 yds
Hearing well I dont know how
but you here us talking about other girls over the noise of a small bomb going off

LOL that why you love women so much?! x

I've noticed a much more intense sense of smell, very similar to the heightened sense of smell in pregnancy. I think it's our starving bodies priming us to hunt out food LOL

if the cocoa butters still looking for a good home id be happy to give it a new family lol.

thanks so much. r u sure u dont want anything for it? ill email you my address tomorrow (hotmails not working, again atm!). thanks again, rebekah x

Hmm, i have phantom smells sometimes.... but that might be one of my neighbours cooking and i can smell it as my senses have got better!!

I had this showergel that my partner bought me from the states, they were sented with sweet smells. When i opened the mint one, it smelled sooooo much like the real murray mint that i nearly licked it off my hands. It smelt sooooooo yummy!!!

Back