smile, its another day!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 28 April 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

I was so fed up yesterday because it was my first day on refeed and I was still hungry after my first meal, I was gutted I really wanted to be full. But no point in moaning and groaning!! today is another day I ve come this far so no point stuffing my face now, hopefully two small meals today will fill me a bit more and tomorrow I can have a few carbs!!! yipee!!!
    keep up the good work everyone and try to keep positive!!! if I can do it, anyone can!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    good way of thinking floridagirl. keep it up, takes time to adjust i am sure. am sure all you minimins frieds will support you all the way. :D congrats on getting to refeed, it seems like a lile away to me.
  4. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

I still cant believe I am on refeed!!! the past 3 months have flown by and I am so proud that I stuck to it!!!!
    All us LT guys need a god pat on the back!!!! we rock!! ha ha ha!!!!!
  5. jojoknott

jojoknott Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done on getting to refeed hun I'm so thrilled for you. I can't wait for that bit of chicken and steamed veg lol.

I know what you mean about time flying, I have just had my 4th weigh in so starting week 5 now. I remember feeling like I could never cope doing this in my first week but now startin my fifth week I have no idea where the weeks have gone, I just know the weight is dropping off and I am sitting here in clothes I havn'e wore for a year or more. lol

mini goals
    1. get through first week Done :D
    1a. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
    1b. get through week 3. Done
    1c. get through week 4. Done
    2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
    3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
    4. to get through week 3 without cheating. Done
    5. to lose 2 stone
    6. to drop another dress size.
    more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
    wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
    wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
    wk 4 -6lb :eek:
    wk 5

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.