Smiling and Slim Sunday Daily Thread

AlexIce

Silver Member
Morning folks - can't see a thread so here we go.
Hope everyone is having a good day and feeling inspired to stick to their diet.
I sneaked on the scales this morning and have lost another pound. Now I shall try to stay off the scales until WI day on Thursday.
Going to have a day of pampering - salt scrub exfoliation etc :)

Well done on the 1lb...always a great feeling. Have a great Sunday. I'm having a lazy one for the first time in a long time.

xxx

Hello ladies,
Well my day has only just started after not going to bed tll 3am after a night of fireworks and playing the new Buzz lol.
I really need to get dressed and ready to go out as me and the OH are having to go out and show someone a bungalow *yawn* Then apparently they're going for dinner, we have been invited and my OH accepted. So now i have to decide what to have, i know my CDC said a roast isnt bad just make sure its chicken and dont eat carrots or potatos and hve a lil bit of gravy, ill be fine cos i love cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli :)

I shall report back later, must get ready to go out .... bye for no and congrats on the 1lb loss AlexIce!!!

I'm having a quiet weekend; have not been out at all except for a driving lesson. I'm off on Reading week from uni and have been given 3 assignments! I've completed 1 and I am in the process of completing the second one. Just want to get them out of the way so I can relax! Scales being nice to me, can't believe I'll be moving up to 810 very soon!

Alex, well done on another pound, you're going to have a fab w/i on Thursday.

Sunshine, it's great having lazy sundays, I love them but never get any time to myself with uni now :(

Sounds like a great plan avoiding the carbs Hayley. Broccoli and cabbage are allowed on SS+/810 anyway. :)

I was out 10.30 this morning to toy shopping for the kids for christmas just me & hub..ALL DONE!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO can now relax.

In all day ..doing nice big roast later (just chick & Veg for me :D ) (im ss +)

Enjoy your sundays everyone x

Thanks for the congratulations! Every pound is important, more so than usual this month as I go back to Newcastle for a few days on 4th Dec and want to lose a whole stone this month then I can say I am 19 something rather than 20 something.

I still haven't done anything useful with the day. The heating isn't working yet and it just seems too cold to do anything. However, soon I shall kick myself into action and go and be inspired!

mrsessex - well done on having done your xmas shopping already! I need to get things for my friend's kids but am clueless and no idea what to get!

alex ice..... ive been a parent for 10 years and im also CLUELESS at what kids want...seriously im a bad parent haha.. we gave them xmas list stationary in september and got them writing to santa (us lol) and then opened it last week... and just bought everything from the list..easy peasy! no thought involved and hassle free! Ive got boys so its hard!!...now if i had a girl....well that'd be easy :D

Hi guys, I have been working this morning and am currently trying to muster up the energy to clean out the fridge freezer that I defrosted last night. I am really craving food today, I'm not hungry, it's all in my mind! But I am remaining strong and might even start on my xmas cakes in a while.

Hope you got your freezer cleaned falafel!

I have been through my xmas decorations and thrown some old ones out and my old tree so I feel I have done something useful with the day.

hello my lovelies :) i'm so happy to be finished work for a whole ten days!! not been drinking enough water these past few days but i'm always on the go at work and find it impossible to keep nipping to the toilet every ten minutes... definitely my next week resolution! weigh in day for me tomorrow, cant wait!! xx

Fridge freezer is all clean and sparkly. I started on the xmas cake then realised that all mt spices were out of date, so I have left the mixed fruit soaking up nearly half a bottle of rum until the shopping delivery comes tomorrow.

evening girlies, i have done nothing at all today, im in desperate need of a life
ive still got half my christmas shopping to do, i have a little girl and trust me its still not easy to buy for her
will have to go thru the online sites again to see if thiers anything that grabs my eye for her, sadly cant get her toys as shes still stuck on the toddler toy level and we have tons of those already, lol

hi guys

my planned lazy day didnt happen today! oh's mate come round which means frantically running round to make the house presentable lol b then quickly getting me n lil one dressed n face on.... once all that was done it was lunch time....... so left oh n mate assembling the new cupboardm :) and took lil one to the cafe for lunch.... well i dodnt wana cook twice today lol. then it was off to rascals indoor play area for her n an opp to read a mag for me! popped into see nanny n granadad aka my parents for an hr back home n put the dinner on..... its like never endidng isnt it! ive still got a huge pile of washing up n no ironing done for tomorrow. might just have to do that tomorrow. ps the cupboard looks cute! small things please me!

i was on top of the world friday after wi n loosing 8 lb in the past fortnight so went to nephews first b.day party and no erge to eat any of the naughty bits including the thomas tank engine cake lol.

but then sat n sun been craving. nothing particular just ANYTHING! IVE NOT GIVEN IN N REFUSE TO! ive had a bad day with water too so i know il be feeling hungry tomorrow too. just find it hard to drink water with a cold when all congested etc

anyway back to normal routine tomorrow being monday n work n nursery all starting agin so should be sorted this time tomorrow.

other than that my leg is killing me!!! my thigh n the muscles been aching all day as if ive strained it in some vigarous excercise..... only thing is ive not done any excersise lol. deep heat aint touching it gobba try a hot bath, dont know why it hurts it happened a few weeks ago too... strange maybe its the cold i doni surely i cnt blame this one on cd?? lol

week 1 = 8lb
week 2&3 = 8lb
week 4 = 2lb
week 5&6 = 9lb
week 7 = 4lb
week 8&9 = 8lb
starting weight 244lb
target weight 147lb
losses to date 38lb
still to loose 59lb

Back