Smiling!

thanks guys yes its great feeling

Lovely ladies.Those strokes will keep on coming now others have started to notice.

Today I am smiling because I got into a sexy pair of size 12 skinny combats and my hubby took me to the pub for a black coffee and a fizzy water.

And he told me I was really sexy!!!! I said thank you and he said it was really nice to hear me say that and not dismiss it.

linda thats absolutely great....im smiling for you! x

That is fantastic huni. Size 10 eh. Big Hug - well done you.

I only lost 2lb this week. Was bit disappointed but then realised I now have 90lb off and am over the moon. 2lb is 2lb. On WW or SW we would be ecstatic with 2lb but when you are 100% abstinent and exercise all week 2lbs is a little disappointing.

IWGT dont be disappointed, 2lb is better than putting some on! well done you

I had my 2nd weigh in last night and ive lost a stone in 2 weeks - needless to say its put me on such a high...happy girl I am :)

Its incredible the way it just drops off. I guess I thought I would have a better week cos I have done more exercise this week plus had two horse riding lessons so hoping for a little bit more. When I sat and thought about it this morning tho - I dont think I drank enough last week. Doing to do better this week lol

ive decided im going to start going to my gym next week, even if i just do 30-40 minutes and I wont over do it....

IWGT, don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat - with all your exercise you've probably gained muscle. You know you're losing fat, the proof may be in the measuring tape?!

That is a good point IWGT cos how much exercise are you doing? If it tones you up it must be a good thing - better than have huge losses and a flabby body to show for it!

IWGT:

YOU LOST OVER 6 STONE. thats what you should be thinking.

Minor blip this week. cant expect the same rate of loss all the time. dont get disheartened (easier said than done - I was miserable with the 2.5lb earlier this week). You're right, you would be probably slimmer of the week and have a nice big sticker if you were at some other programme.

well done on staying abstinant for anotehr week, and taking one more step to where you want to be.

There must be someting in the air. We all have had quite small losses this week, but the good thing is that we are all still 100% abstinent and we know that we will get the losses we come to expect on anither week.

Flex is right, you would have had a nice round of appluase and a shiny sticker if you had sone that on any other plan. But on this plan you we have the knowledge that we are doing well all the time and we are not punishing ourselves over food!!!

To be honest im completely ok about it now. Went and bought a pair of jodpurs this morning and they are a size 12. I also mucked out 4 horses, groomed 2 and done 2 separate hacks. Im thinking im the bees knees lol. Oh yea first thing this morning I went to a split class half hour body pump and half hour spinning. I used to be out of breath just climbing the stairs. I def think the more you do the more energy you seem to get.

:deadhorse:
Sorry but all this horse talk and I saw this smiley entitled "dead horse" made me giggle.

IWGT. You sound far too active for me on a friday afternoon. sorry I mis -calculated you're a lb off six and a half stone. over a stone a month and still loosing. incredible.

IWGT you are amazing!!!!

I look to you for my inspiration! :worthy:

You have done so well, if I was you I would be very very proud too. x

Lol at Flex. Loved that smiley. Made me laugh. Yea 1lb of 6 and half stone but am going to get it next Thursday.

Flex that horse smiley is hysterical!

IWGT looking forward to congratulating you on your 6 1/2 stone loss this week - my goodness that is an amazing amount of weight - you should be so proud :D

Jealous that your gym does a split spinning and pump class - I remember (in the days when I was a proper gym bunny) that I used to do full hour body pump followed by spinning and bounce out at the end of it - on a Sunday morning!!

I miss spinning!
Used to love it so much but not sure I could handle it on LL. Went for a jog this morning and am now struggling today after a really busy weekend. xx

I've booked myself into a spinning class tonight - may be a total disaster after working a 12hr shift today but feel if I don't start exercising properly soon I won't give myself enough time to make it a habit before going onto RTM

ooh be careful AJB!
I actually went to the Gym yesterday but could only do 35 mins before i started to feel light headed and very weak! 35 mins was better than nothing so I will just take my time

Back