Attack Smithys Diary !!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diaries' started by Anthony Smith, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Today is my first day of attack and I just wanted to write down what I am having each day for other people to look at and also for people to advise me. I do not feel like I have had a lot to eat today at all.

Breakfast: Oat bran (1 1/2 tbsp) with skimmed milk and sweetener

Lunch: Omelette (2 eggs and skimmed milk)

Dinner: Just a chicken breast fillet marinated in spices.

That is all today (so far) do not know what else to have as im scared haha !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Red Heart

Red Heart Back on the Dukan wagon!

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(20.83%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

I would say what you have eaten so far is fine, as in Dukan Attack friendly, but not nearly enough!
    You had one chicken breast for dinner? Are you hungry?

I'm on a PP Cruise day today and have eaten similar to you for breakfast and lunch - oatbran porridge and eggs - BUT for my dinner I had 3 large chicken breasts marinated in tandoori.

If you are hungry, you should eat more protein. Some people eat a whole chicken. I've never done that but it is acceptable.
    Please don't get hungry as you are more likely to "cheat". Eat some more protein! Please! Good luck!

4. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you for your reply, your right I should eat more protein. In the terms of skimmed milk, am I right in thinking I can have as much as I want? Although I have hardly used any and will probably not anyway but I just wanted to be reassured. And also tea and coffee is unlimited too? As long as I have sweetener and skimmed milk :) thanks people !!

5. jaqys

jaqys Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    low carb
    On attack dairy is unlimited, on cruise its limited to 1 litre a day, with (I think) max milk of 150ml.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.