smoked haddock on 1000?

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by lifetimeloser71, 10 April 2010 Social URL.

1. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    hi all, im new to 1000 plan and really enjoying it, just wondered if we can have smoked haddock as eve meal? thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi, I had smoked haddock right from when I was using 810 and all the way up through the plans where it suggested white fish. The calories are the same it's just that it contains a slightly higher sodium (salt) content which can affect some people with regards to retaining fluid but to be honest it's such a little amount I didn't worry about it and it didn't affect mt losses at all. Everyone is different so give it a go and as long as you keep to the reccommended weight I am sure you will be fine. Good luck xx

4. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    thanks zoe x

5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi LTL71,

Welcome to the 1000 + board hunny!
    Will you introducing yourself and keeping a diary, it is a bit quieter over here but can be useful for help

Hope you are well today!

Lellycd
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.