SmokingSpud's Food Diary

smokingspud

So I started SW two weeks ago, then I lost 4.5 pounds in the first week and then I went to Paris for work for a week. Gone were the sticking to plan days, as my French classes never included "no dressing please" and "steamed vegetables". :cry:

So I came back yesterday and from today I'm back on plan with a vengeance!

My consultant also bugged me about my food diary, so here I go with it.

So after I weighed in on Tuesday and stayed the same I thought I was going to start afresh and do well. But as the Christmas period is far approaching people tend to ask me out for lunch. So by trying to stay as close to plan as possible I have to start writing my food down or else I'll lose track. So here goes...

Breakfast:
Oats So Simple, Original, dried, 27g sachet (5 syns)
Water
Morning Snack:
Banana
Apple
Tea with Semi Skimmed Milk and Sweetener (Hex A)
Lunch:
German Sausage (8 syns)
Chips (average serving syns 17.5 syns)
Afternoon Snack:
Banana
Seaweed Peanut Crackers (60g bag, 12.5 syns)
Dinner:
Steak (plain with frylight)
Plain jacket potato
Total Syns:
43 syns

OMG I wasn't aware of how many syns everything had...POOOOOOOOOOOOO. Well now I know I need to keep an eye on the plan...Right, I'm off to bed and I'm going to read my books again. Nothing like a proper re-education session before the big grocery shop! Go me!:D

Today I was out for a work outing involving lots of alcohol...but not for me, as I stuck to Diet Coke :D Anyway I had more or less a good day yesterday...
Breakfast:
Mullerlight Banana & Custard Yogurt, 100g
Melon
Morning Snack:
Apple
Lunch:
Homemade Pasta Salad with Rocket & Broad Beans and Peas and Mint
Tesco, Parmesan Cheese, Grated, 25g (5 syns)
Afternoon Snack:
Apple
Dinner:
Chicken Donner large meat only (8 syns)
Total Syns: 13 syns (Weekly syns 56 syns)
Weight: 115.3kg (not verified)
Exercise: None

So looking at the day it didn't seem too bad considering I went out with work. But my biggest challenge will be this weekend! Go girl!!!

OMG I totally forgot to do my diary this weekend. Well for all you people, it went ok-ish. I did have a cooking & baking frenzy, but I stuck to eating the cooked goods...
As I was at work yesterday and was well busy I ate the following:

Breakfast: An apple - I had to eat that as I was in and out of meetings
Snack: nothing except for a cup of tea with milk & sweetener (hex a)
Lunch: salmon with barley, tomatoes, cucumber & iceberg
Snack:curly wurly
Dinner: a whole butternut squash :D

So as you can see it's meals of a stressed person, but I'm still struggling to use my hexb. I'd love to use it on bread but once I start the nutella or cherry jam comes out & I'm doomed!

I normally weigh in Tuesday nights but can't as I'm at the doctors,so have to go to a different group tomorrow. On my scales I'm 114.9, showing a loss of 1.2kg or roughly 2 pounds...let's hope it stays like that until Wednesday!

Back