1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by msflowerfairy, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. msflowerfairy

msflowerfairy Member

Can i make a smoothie from fruit, including skins, pith etc, water and muller light?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Don't ask me why but I know fruit becomes syns when either blitzed or cooked, sorry I am not much help on that one but I am sure someone else will be along soon who may know...
  4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Hasn't it got something to do with the fact that its easier for the body to break down thus uses less energy to burn it off- plus the sugar is more concentrated pureed.........dont know why but it is
  5. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    The idea is that, for example, you wouldn't sit down and eat 6 apples in one go and it would take much more energy to eat them than just putting 6 apples in a blender and drinking them down. Anyway, yes you CAN make a smoothie but it will have syns in it so definitely look it up!
  6. babs

babs Full Member

SLIMMING WORLD - The Best!!
    I was wondering why all last night. Me and OH tried to sus it out. We thot it was something to do with chemical reaction. Now i know. Thankz skinny!
    Hope you all have a good day x
  7. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Ahhh yes, sneaky SW putting us on calorie controlled diets without really telling us!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.