Smoothie?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by msflowerfairy, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. msflowerfairy

msflowerfairy Member

Can i make a smoothie from fruit, including skins, pith etc, water and muller light?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Don't ask me why but I know fruit becomes syns when either blitzed or cooked, sorry I am not much help on that one but I am sure someone else will be along soon who may know...

4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Hasn't it got something to do with the fact that its easier for the body to break down thus uses less energy to burn it off- plus the sugar is more concentrated pureed.........dont know why but it is
    Ruthy

5. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The idea is that, for example, you wouldn't sit down and eat 6 apples in one go and it would take much more energy to eat them than just putting 6 apples in a blender and drinking them down. Anyway, yes you CAN make a smoothie but it will have syns in it so definitely look it up!

6. babs

babs Full Member

Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD - The Best!!
    I was wondering why all last night. Me and OH tried to sus it out. We thot it was something to do with chemical reaction. Now i know. Thankz skinny!
    Hope you all have a good day x

7. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahhh yes, sneaky SW putting us on calorie controlled diets without really telling us!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.