Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Of course lol wouldn't mind but was on real ale which is so not like me lol x

haha love it
i only drink vodka n coke! n am normally fine on that but i obviously drank more than i should have :( haha
oh well feeling fresh today and off to do some more healthy shopping
shame about the weather its vile again!

haha love it
i only drink vodka n coke! n am normally fine on that but i obviously drank more than i should have :( haha
oh well feeling fresh today and off to do some more healthy shopping
shame about the weather its vile again!
I'm usually a lager girl (very classy lol). Aye I've got a birthday party to go to later and really can't be bothered lol its no one special lol

So after a minor blip last night, have got straight back on it today :D

1/1/16 (cant get used to typing that lol)

Breakfast: Porridge (hexb & hexa - milk) with 2 tsps. choc spread (3 syns) & strawberries

Lunch: nothing
Tea: SW friendly mixed grill - 2 beef steaks, 1 sausage (3 syns), mushrooms, tomatoes, fried potatoes, SW wedges & fried egg. 1 tbsp. light mayo (0.5 syn)

Snacks: Tea (hexa - milk), WW fat free yoghurt, sugar free cream soda
Total syns: 6.5

Mmmmm... porridge with chocolate spread is my fave!!! x

Well been good all day then had another slight blip lol xx Been to a birthday tea and not had a single thing off buffet so me & hubby decided to order in. Originally I ordered Chinese that was within syns but then for some strange reason cancelled that & order pizza, a wrap & chips instead grrrr got till Wednesday to reap some back, wish me luck lol
Why oh why do i do it lol xx

Morning folks xx
Feel like my need to go wrong is now done. Sneaky look on scales at home says a 1lb gain so I've 3 days to get a maintain or small loss. So plan is speed food and lots of it, keep syns to 5 a day, and plenty of water to flush crap out.
Hope everyone's been more behaved the me lol x

thats exactly my aims as of tomoro
- speed food
- 5 syns
- litres of water!!!

:)
Yes Wednesday my next weigh day will be officially me starting afresh, said this last week to my consultant but new years and a birthday bash led me down naughty lane lol xx

Hello! Just having a little read through your diary and I have just read porridge and chocolate spread....is this as delicious as it sounds?! :p

ahhh celebrations come first im afraid!

Well I was a bit peed off at first with myself then my hubby said look u still got to live tour life and

Hello! Just having a little read through your diary and I have just read porridge and chocolate spread....is this as delicious as it sounds?! :p

Yes it is lol I always use 2 tsps as it makes it really creamy and chocolately hehe x

Hi here to follow i also like the sound of porridge with choc spread thats whats so good about here the little ideas you pick up as well as all the support x

Welcome xx Yes love going to group but get great ideas and support on here too :D

Back