Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Smurfette1984

Silver Member
Well had a fairly good start to my weight loss journey earlier this year however xmas as been and rear its ugly head foodwise and I'm now half a stone heavier lol.

I have done SW several times and every time I have almost got to target but this time I am determined so has an helping hand to myself and maybe others (I hope lol) I am starting a food diary.

Feel free to ask me ought or advise me if I need it lol.
Thanks for reading and good luck on your own weight loss journey xxx

good luck im a newbie to sw so i may come ur direction for advice n throw lotsa questions at u haha x

Lol i don't mind in the slightest :D When did you start??

First day after xmas back on plan 100% & feel so much better for it.
So here goes, doing Extra Easy just so you all know lol

Breakfast: 2 lemon meringue hifi bars (hexb)
Lunch: Jacket Spud (0.5syn for marg) with cheesy beans 25g hexa
Tea: 2 Pork Chops with SW wedges, mushy peas, 200ml gravy (3 syns) and 50g stuffing (4 syns)
Snacks: 2x WW vanilla yoghurt, Tea (1 syn for milk), grapes.

Total syns: 8.5

Last edited:
bless ya - im just gettin my head around things at the mo n stockin the cupboards im startin in jan :)

That's a good idea xx Ive just had a moment with my 9yr old daughter that nearly had me reaching for xmas chocs but have resisted and had a weightwatchers yoghurt instead lol xx

Nice day yesterday! Hmmm, mushy peas....I had forgotten they were free. I love mushy peas! xx

Don't laugh but initially we were having garden peas & I managed to burn them so had mushy peas instead lol xx I love em with mint sauce lol

Mushy peas are fab, must try them with mint sauce! I always add a bit vinegar to them too

Mushy peas are fab, must try them with mint sauce! I always add a bit vinegar to them too

See i never tried them with vinegar so may have to try that :D

well done for resisting the choc and choosing a yoghurt instead :)

Ah well that went outta window later as ended up having a takeaway & a few drinks but back on it today lol

So after a minor blip last night, have got straight back on it today :D

1/1/16 (cant get used to typing that lol)

Breakfast: Porridge (hexb & hexa - milk) with 2 tsps. choc spread (3 syns) & strawberries

Lunch: nothing
Tea: SW friendly mixed grill - 2 beef steaks, 1 sausage (3 syns), mushrooms, tomatoes, fried potatoes, SW wedges & fried egg. 1 tbsp. light mayo (0.5 syn)

Snacks: Tea (hexa - milk), WW fat free yoghurt, sugar free cream soda
Total syns: 6.5

well done for getting back on it :)
what happened to lunch? lol
love the sound of ur tea tho sounds v filling too

well done for getting back on it :)
what happened to lunch? lol
love the sound of ur tea tho sounds v filling too

well was a late brekky (11ish lol) so wasn't bothered about lunch lol xx Yes tea was nommy, and definitely having again hehe xx

have to see the new year in dont you! which obviously involved a beverage or 5 :) x

Of course lol wouldn't mind but was on real ale which is so not like me lol x

Back