Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Hey...Glad things are settling down for you. Well done for getting back on track! :)

Well done getting back on it :)
Wanted to order in earlier :(

Hey...Glad things are settling down for you. Well done for getting back on track! :)

Well spoke too soon :( As you may well know if you've read some of my diary, I've been experiencing bleeding after sex :(
Well finally decided to go to docs this morning, really wished i hadn't in some respects.
She does say it is pointing to the C word as experiencing pain along with headaches and slight tiredness. I go back in 12 days for a scrape & examination as she was only an advanced practioner. May also need a smear. Feel quite calm despite it all. Great present for my 32nd birthday :(

Try not to stress hun, stress makes everything worse. x
Stress is a huge prat to put it politely lol x just got over everything this last 2 weeks has thrown at me only to have to deal with this now x I have said to hubby I'm not fretting as I don't know for certain what's up with me at moment x still its hard and every now and then I just bravely smile at myself and hope it's just my body being irrational and nothing bad x
What's slicing at me more at moment is that my dad died at 49 through lung cancer and all is family died in they 30s x keeps niggling at me when I've nothing better to do x

Awh sorry to hear that hun. I suffer with extremely bad periods and gyno problems. I have had all sorts of tests done myself, so I feel you. but hopefully its something less serious. I know exactly how stress can affect the body. Since the weightloss started and the stressful job/living situation is no more, my bodys actually starting to behave so please try not to stress, easier said than done.

Awh sorry to hear that hun. I suffer with extremely bad periods and gyno problems. I have had all sorts of tests done myself, so I feel you. but hopefully its something less serious. I know exactly how stress can affect the body. Since the weightloss started and the stressful job/living situation is no more, my bodys actually starting to behave so please try not to stress, easier said than done.
Thanks love xx I really hope it's nothing serious but I'm prepared if it is xx

Just realised I forgot to update my food diary yesterday so here it is :)

Thursday 18th February 2016

Breakfast: Overnight oats (hexb) with 200g fat free natural yoghurt, apple & 1 tsp honey (1 syn)
Lunch: Ham & Cheese Salad wrap (4 syns) with a side of beetroot
Tea: 2 caramelised red onion sausages (6 syns), bacon, 2 eggs, Baked beans, chopped tomatoes
Drinks: No added sugar dilute tropical squash, black coffee

Total syns: 11

Big hugs darling.... try not to worry, easier said then done obviously, but just see how it goes. I would look at them saying going back there in 12 days and maybe a smear is does not strike me as them being anything more than cautious. I would like to think that if they believed it was more there and then they would take it more seriously and deal with it more quickly ie referral straight to hospital . It could be 1 of many other things too and the feeling tired and other things are all part of everything you've been dealing with of late.

Big hugs darling.... try not to worry, easier said then done obviously, but just see how it goes. I would look at them saying going back there in 12 days and maybe a smear is does not strike me as them being anything more than cautious. I would like to think that if they believed it was more there and then they would take it more seriously and deal with it more quickly ie referral straight to hospital . It could be 1 of many other things too and the feeling tired and other things are all part of everything you've been dealing with of late.
That's what I'm hoping bit I did ask for a female doctor so that's why I'm waiting as well lol xx

Well I've been a bit absent again and not entirely sure why x been on plan apart from Friday night when I had a takeaway but hopped on my mums scales and hasn't affected my weight but only time will tell on Wednesday :)
To be honest I think once February I'd over and I know for sure at doctors what's going off I may be better in myself as at least then I know where I am one way or another x
Just preparing Sunday lunch as we speak, roast pork with all the usual trimmings hehe
Only thing is now I'm trying to keep syns down I seem to do perfect crackling grrr
Will try to remember to update my food diary tonight but is my bath night so never know lol x

Well I am in Bath but decided hey why not come on here too lol xx I ended up not having no crackling as it didn't crackle lol shucks!!!
Felt really unmotivated today, have got on withy usual Sunday jobs like washing up and general tidying up after kids like any other day but don't know just felt really blah :(
Not had a bad day food wise and already planning tomorrow and Tuesdays meals lol
I'm on a trip with my son Tuesday so for lunch I'm either taking pasta salad or bacon and mushroom crustless quiche with a side salad lol x
Ran out of Porridge so it's bacon butty with tomatoes for breakfast tomorrow then going to attempt to make pea soup. Not had soup in a long while and do lose well when I make them so worth a try lol. Have also got a taster session at group Wednesday so need to decide what I'm taking to that. Thinking a dessert but mine always turn out pants so maybe rethink that lol
Well after all that, here is today's food...

Breakfast: Overnight oats with mullerlight yoghurt and an apple
Lunch: Roast pork, mash potatoes (hexa milk & 0.5 Syn for marg), roast parsnips, roast potatoes, cauliflower, peas, sweetcorn, broccoli, carrots, 2 York puds (4 syns), 200ml gravy (3 syns)
Tea: Bacon, scrambled egg (hexa milk) & chopped tomatoes. 0.5 Syn for brown sauce
Snacks: mullerlight yoghurt
Drinks: Tea, coffee, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 8

Looking good :)

Looking good :)
Cheers sweetheart xx finally feel back in the zone but with birthday on Saturday then mothers day week after I maybe eating my words lol x going to flexi Syn next week and have only 5 syns for 6 days then save the other 75 for my birthday if I want to use them hehe x probably do same for mothers day but will be having carvery and won't be drinking that day so don't think I will need to :)

Daughter off to her first dance session tonight so going to update now as we won't get back till after 8.
Had a brilliant day food, exercise and mind wise :)
Had a work focused interview at local job centre this morning and been given some useful information to help me get back to work after 7 years :)
Walked there and back plus school run so a good 2 hours moderate walking :)
Finally here is today's food....

Breakfast: Bacon & tomato on 60g brown breadcake (hexb). 1 tbsp brown sauce (0.5)
Lunch: Ham salad box. 40g lighter cheese (Hexa). 1 tbsp salad cream (0.5 Syn)
Tea: Chicken pasanda (out of free food feasts book) with egg fried rice (out of fakeaway book)
Snacks: none yet but thinking fromage frais with chocolate spread to take me over 5 syns :)
Drinks: Coffee, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 5.5 :)

Well pleased to report a 2.5lb loss this week, plan of action this week is to stick to 5 syns during week then save rest for Saturday as out for a meal for my birthday eek. Have already decided im having a curry lol. Have also got my outfit sorted but I'm all in black so not sure yet lol
Can't be bothered writing yesterdays food diary out as was good and maxed out at 8 syns but it was bits and bobs of food as well as main meals so feels like too much hassle at this time of night lol
Here is today's food diary though lol

Breakfast: 2 lemon meringue Hifi bars (Hexb)
Lunch: Butternut & red pepper soup, cheese puft crisps (3.5 syns)
Tea: Pizza topped chicken (40g lighter cheese - hexa) with sweet potato chips and side salad. 2 tbsps BBQ sauce (1.5 Syns)
Snacks: Apple, various spoonfuls of fat free yoghurts when making SW ice cream lol
Drinks: Cherry Pepsi max, coffee, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 5

Have made my overnight oats ready for tomorrow morning and got some soup left for tomorrow's lunch too. Having pork for tea probably with mash and loads of speed food so very organised at minute lol

Sorry peeps I haven't been on for nearly a week. Been my birthday and actually been nice for something positive to distract me after this month's bad news.
On that note the dreaded day is finally upon me and I go to the doctors tomorrow. Don't really know what to expect apart from the tests of course so trying to not to worry to much as I'll only not sleep and feel crap tomorrow plus it's my sons parent meeting tomorrow so need to be alert for that lol xx
Apart from Saturday when it was my birthday I've stayed on plan so still hoping for a small loss this week. Done a lot of body magic so can't see why not :)
Will more than likely start with my food diaries again on Wednesday as am busy all day tomorrow x will try to update you all on what the doc says, fingers crossed it's my depo buggering up my body :)

Hope everything is ok xx

Back