Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Hello all :D
Well looks like I'm in the clear as regards to downstairs :D Shes reckons it is the depo buggering up my body and has adviced me to come off it as her words were the side effects will only get worse as I get older :(
She has took swabs just to rule out any potential infection which she says is highly unlikely :D
She says if they do come back all clear then I must keep a diary of when it happens again if it does and after a month or 2 to go back and she will refer me to hospital for further tests.
I get my swab results back Thursday/Friday so got to wait and see now.

Food wise been another good day and hopefully despite a high syn birthday meal saturday, I shall still see a little loss :D Shall soon know tomorrow morning :D Wish me luck lol :D

Pleased everything seems ok chick :) x

Pleased everything seems ok chick :) x
Yes thank god :D Swabs results have come back all normal too so its just keep going now and if it happens again then keep a diary of when and how long etc.

Well as you may as have well guessed from my signature I am a 1lb down this week which I'm happy with since it was my birthday week :D
Have sort of stayed on plan since although bought what i thought was low syn from butchers on Wednesday and turned out it had sausage meat in it but have flexi synned it and so went over by 8 syns Wednesday :( Yesterday was slightly high too at 11 but today ended on 5 :D
Means I got about 65 to last me 4 days which is plenty :D

So here is todays food diary....
Breakfast: Overnight oats (35g=hexb) made with mullerlight orange with dark choc sprinkles
Lunch: Jacket potato (0.5 syn for marg) with baked beans, side salad.
Tea: Szechuan beef with stir fry veg and noodles
Snacks: 3 tuc biscuits (4.5 syns)
Drinks: Coffee, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 5

Hello peeps :D Been one of those weeks, both in a good and bad way. More good I must admit thankfully.
My hubby as fallen out with his mum so that's all fun and games lol
Had a quiet mothers day with my mum and the kids x They bought me an orchid plant which a few of my friends found strange especially when my kids are 9 & 7 but originally they were going to buy flowers then my hubby saw the orchid. It does have a significance in my life.
I'll explain.... as some of you may well know my dad died when I was 6. Well when he was still about and it was my mums birthday he would always buy her an orchid and his exact words to my mum would always be ''an orchid for an awkward bugger'' lol x
Well all I can say is I'm touched my hubby as decided to start the tradition again but he's trying to say about me hehe.
So further into week, well yesterday as it happens we get two phone calls, 1 good and 1 bad.
1st call was for hubby and am delighted to say he's got a job interview tomorrow :D
2nd call was off letting agency saying they wanted to increase our rent which is all well and good as the property is worth more but we have asked them to do certain repairs since we moved in 2 years ago and some are still not done.
Anyway all guns ablazing I set off to council to ask where I stand, this then turned into council referring us to environmental health.
Well to cut a long story short, the woman as been on phone to the letting agency and within the hour we had landlord surveying house for a new combi boiler and checking out damp in bathroom so rather pleased now lol
Didn't want to go down that route as I do get on with our landlords parents but they needed a kick up ass lol.
Food wise this week I have stayed on plan and had plenty of speed food so hoping it shows on scales plus walked miles :) have fallen short some days with my water intake but that's something I'm going to change this week.
Really hoping for 3.5lbs tomorrow then anything next week will be a bonus for us going away for easter but we shall see lol

Sorry Iv just caught up today. Glad everything is ok :) xxx

Need to start writing down everything I eat so it keeps me on track as think I guessed syns too much last week resulting in a small weight loss. So here is todays food...

Breakfast: 2 hifi bars (hexb)
Lunch: Ham salad box (carrots, onions, eggs, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, sweetcorn) with fat free vinegarette & 45g feta cheese (hexa). 52g wholemeal breadcake (5 syns)
Tea: Creamy chicken korma (fakeaway book) with boiled rice.
Snacks: Apple topped with fat free fromage frais and 1 tsp honey
(1 syn)
Drinks: 3 pints of no added sugar dilute pop, Fanta zero, coffee

Total syns: 6

Evening all :D
Had a very productive day putting all the washing & ironing away lol. Have also cleared out my bedroom as couldn't see floor for stuff that needed to be put back in they place :D Have now got a tidy bedroom again so may tackle kids tomorrow :D Also need to prepare kitchen to be emulsioned so might do that tomorrow as well, we shall see.
Food wise had another great day and not felt hungry once but then I have had plenty of speed food so that might be why lol. Have also tried to drink more water which I think I've achieved today :D
So here's how today shapes up.....

Breakfast: Overnight oats (porridge oats, mullerlight fat free yoghurt & apple). HEXB
Lunch: Bacon, tomato & mushroom omelette with side salad and fat free viniegrette. 1 tbsp. brown sauce (0.5 syn)
Tea: Burger in a bowl (off SW website) with SW chips. 3.5 syns for 175g 7% beef mince. Meal includes salad (2 light dairylea cheese slices = hexa & 1.5 syns for sauce off recipe)
Drinks: No added sugar Lemon & Mango dilute pop, no added sugar dandelion & burdock, coffee

Total syns: 5.5

Evening all :)
Had a pleasant day, jobs got done that needed doing and have felt quite chilled out (I was actually asleep for a little bit this afternoon lol). Helped out at school this morning, I listen to the kids read and then record they progress in their reading diary.
Came home and cleaned bathroom then went to tip with hubby & father in law. Prior to that was sat putting world to rights with a cuppa :D
Later on took my daughter to opticians and was pleasantly surprised when the lady said she still needs reading glasses but a lower prescription which means her eyes are improving
:woohoo:
Food wise as been varied and on plan :D Always a good combo :D
So today I have had....

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with B.O.B milk (HEXA from 300ml allowance) topped with pomegranate seeds & strawberries
Lunch: Bacon & tomato sandwich on 50g brown breadcake (5 syns)
Tea: Turkey saltimbocca skewers with fennel rice (out of free food feasts book) plus side salad & fat free vinegrette dressing.
Snacks: salted hula hoop pufts (3.5 syns), fat free mullerlight yoghurt, apple

Drinks: Tea (HEXA milk from allowance), No added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 8.5

Hello again :)
Been out & about again with kids walking 45 minutes from our house to they grandads house, weather been beautiful here so made most of it :)
Then walked down to local aldi to get a few bits and my daughter bought a couple of Roald Dahl books for £1.99 each.
Fell short slightly good wise, had plenty of speed food with the meals I have had but lunch was more like grazing as was out :(
So here is todays food....

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats (Hexa & b) topped with tbsp choc spread (4.5 syns), pomegranate seeds and strawberries
Lunch: Orange, hifi bar
(3 syns)
Tea: Pesto stuffed chicken with salsa (out of free food feasts book) with SW chips and mixed veg. 2 tbsps lighter than light mayo (1 syn)
Drinks: Tea (hexa), black coffee, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 8.5

Another beautiful sunny day here in Yorkshire so have made most of the sunshine and had my washing out on line, managed to get 3 loads washed and dried minus a small pile of clothes :D After dinner went to park with my son and had a kickabout for a while then went in the park to play. The weather had definitely enticed everyone out, was really busy.
About a hour & half later went home as needed loo and then we all went for a walk along the canal. Was still warm and first time in ages we haven't had to rush because of the weather lol.
Food wise been good again :D

Breakfast: 2 brown breadcakes (HEXB & 4 syns), Bacon & Tomatoes
Lunch: Pork, Mashed Potatoes (1 syn marg & milk), Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Peas, Sweetcorn. Roasted parsnips & potatoes (frylight). Yorkshire pudding (2 syns). 200ml gravy (3 syns)
Tea: Butternut Squash Soup, Melon & Quark for afters
Snacks: 40g lighter cheese
(HEXA)
Drinks: Tea (0.5 syn for milk), Coffee, No added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 10.5

Butternut Squash soup sounds yummy!!!

Butternut Squash soup sounds yummy!!!
It is :D and because you use a potato in recipe, it thickens the soup up :D
Butternut Squash Soup Recipe

ingredients

• Low calorie cooking spray
  • 1 onion, peeled and diced
  • 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into wedges.
  • 1 small potato, peeled and quartered
  • 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 900ml vegetable stock
  • A few thyme sprigs to serve
method
  1. Spray a large pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a low heat, add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
  2. Add the butternut squash and potato and cook for 2 minutes over a medium heat. Add the garlic and season to taste. Pour in the stock and simmer for 25 minutes.
  3. Using a hand-blender or food processor, blend until smooth and serve sprinkled with thyme sprigs.

Oh the joys!! We have got the builders back again, this time to sort out damp in our bathroom :( Been told we may not have access to the bathroom so looks like I'm going to be living at the father in laws for next 8 days lol. Landlord has said he will sort it but we shall see tomorrow.
Prior to builders coming to quote have had a busy day cleaning windows and tidying kids bedrooms, have also got some more washing done as been really nice here again today :D
Another good day food wise, at least builders coming now means I can try and lose a little more weight before we go to caravan. Was suppose to be going Saturday but builders will still be working grrr :(
So here's how today shapes up...

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats (HEXA & B) with 1 tbsp. choc spread (4.5 syns) & strawberries
Lunch: Butternut Squash Soup and then fruit salad with fat free yoghurt
Tea: Turkey Meatballs with creole sauce (out of free food feasts book) and spaghetti.
Snacks: 2 slices of cooked chicken, Twister mini
(2 syns)
Drinks: Tea (hexa allowance), coffee, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 6.5

It is :D and because you use a potato in recipe, it thickens the soup up :D
Butternut Squash Soup Recipe

ingredients

• Low calorie cooking spray
  • 1 onion, peeled and diced
  • 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into wedges.
  • 1 small potato, peeled and quartered
  • 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 900ml vegetable stock
  • A few thyme sprigs to serve
method
  1. Spray a large pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a low heat, add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
  2. Add the butternut squash and potato and cook for 2 minutes over a medium heat. Add the garlic and season to taste. Pour in the stock and simmer for 25 minutes.
  3. Using a hand-blender or food processor, blend until smooth and serve sprinkled with thyme sprigs.

Thank you :D

Back